Top Attractions in Picton
What travellers are saying
- Definitely my favorite campground. Kids love the trails and dunes. Spacious campsites. Yes you will get sand everywhere! Outlet beach is the nicest in my opinion and close to the beach.Written January 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful views, nothing I've ever seen before. The beach was clean and accommodating with facilities.Written July 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mike did an amazing job. 4 couples enjoyed the wine with the cheese pairing. Loved the Reisling and Noir. The cheese is amazing.
Great place to visitWritten September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A local told us about this and we were glad she did!
A lovely patio overlooking the lake for a tea, drink or tasty offerings.Written June 13, 2022
- Beautiful patio and very nice view of the wine yard. This is a place where you will be sitting and chatting with friends for hours.Written September 6, 2022
- Very nice pity the outside fireplaces weren’t on though the website stated that was what they had going during winter.
Beers were good and nothing too hoppy
Food was ok
Lovely place through.Written January 1, 2023
- Hard to find where exactly friends recommended, shouldnt drive small car to get through but worth the tripWritten September 16, 2022
- Another sucessful ride on the ferry. Service was great and we enjoyed the ride.
Did not experience any issuesWritten November 7, 2022
- My Granddaughter and I had a great experience at Diamond J yesterday. The staff were very professional and very helpful! The horses were healthy and easy to handle...The trail ride and our trail guide Flo 👍👍 .
Dave Thain & TeenO HewittWritten August 28, 2022
- Small shop, good variety of good craft brews and an nice but small informal patio with a great food truck (in season). Right now, during covid lockdown, a great deal on flat of 24.Written February 1, 2021
- we've only ever bought one piece from this place, but it's always worth visiting since they cycle through new artists all the timeWritten August 29, 2022
- If you enjoy trying new taste in beer this is an excellent place to go. You can enjoy a flight of beer while engaging in some serious games such as Jenga or other board games. It was a very enjoyable surprise, just be aware that it gets busy on the weekend. This one place you should stop by.Written July 3, 2022
- This is a local place where I like to bring my friends. Very high quality beer and fully accessible facilities. We recently attended a very busy seafood pop-up and the two ladies working the bar were incredibly helpful in guiding my friends to a beer they enjoyed. We appreciated seeing some staff wearing masks. Slake Brewing continues to impress us after each visit and we will return.Written October 18, 2022
- Picton is the place to be. Great vibes, quaint streets with interesting and artsy businesses. The Regent has 400 seats which were filled to capacity for the live show we attended. Refreshments available including alcohol and very relaxed about taking food and drinks into the theatre. Great sound and visibility from every seat. A really pleasant community-minded spot which hosts all kinds of great events.Written February 16, 2020
- We were there in the off season so we had to call the number on the tasting room door for service. The owner came right away. The dachshund ornaments in the tasting room were quite kitschy. The wine was good. Sure glad we had a GPS on our car because they are definitely off the beaten path.Written September 23, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Picton
Picton Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 1:38 p.m.|