- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- we've only ever bought one piece from this place, but it's always worth visiting since they cycle through new artists all the timeWritten August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This pleasant airy gallery is in the middle of Picfon, the main town in Prince Edward County in Ontario. It has a good selection of work from local artists and we bought a striking painting.Written August 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A cute little spot to browse antiques and collectibles. The owners Terri is a real jem. She is a pleasure to talk to and a wealth of information on places to go in the county.Written July 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Owner/artist Miles is a character and does a variety of watercolour themes - portraits, still life, animals, cars and landscapes including local scenery - so just about everything. He truly is a masterful watercolour artist and I have proudly personally purchased 2 of his pieces. He contributes to community events, holds some of his own and artist live-in painting sessions. A truly great artist.Written August 7, 2019
- Visited PEC, had lunch and a tour and ended up a Hagerman Farms. Their produce was fresh and tasty and lasted for a long time. We were served by a young lady who was delightful. I had known her great grandparents and she told me she was named after both of them. A wonderful personal way to end our visit.Written August 9, 2022
- Plein air and studio painting. Geographical , historical and personal perspective. Friendly and approachable artist. Kind and loves sharing his art and appreciation of others’ art as well. A visit to the studio and you will leave with a smile...and probably a painting too!Written December 22, 2019
- I visited this and the exterior of the building looked very interesting so I was hoping for a pleasant experience. I was wrong. here were not many exhibits, there was no gift shop to by artistic renderings, and nobody was there to explain any of the art. At least it was free.Written August 27, 2017
- We really enjoyed our visit to this store. Situated in a large old barn, it is divided into little ‘shops’ and is attractive and well-organized. It has original art, baskets, quilts and pottery from local artists. It also features local jams, mustards, maple syrup and other food items. There’s a great selection of mid-century modern barware, pyrex and Blue Mountain pottery at very reasonable prices. Upstairs there’s a used book section with lots of classic kids’ books and some games and toys. Overall, something for everyone! Proprietor was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to friends visiting the County!Written June 26, 2022
- Called ahead to see if we could sample because of covid. They have a sample table outside and then you enter the store, one bubble at a time to buy. The lady giving the samples was incredible friendly, so we left her a nice tip! Samples are $1/ea but they didn’t seem to be enforcing it strictly. Cheese was good so we ended up buying some!! Loved it here, it’s small but friendly and nice change to sample something that’s not wine or cider.Written September 25, 2020
- Love the quality of the merchandise, the sweatshirts are amazing! A “must visit” when I get home to the CountyWritten June 23, 2019
- It is wonderful to visit a spacious, well stocked, independent book store. They also carry greeting cards and gift items. Helpful staff.Written September 26, 2021
- Andre was an exceptional service professional, talking my friend and I through each questioned item’s history and symbolism. Beautiful and affordable pieces, I do not generally buy much jewelry but came away with a cute anklet and elegant moonstone earrings. Highly recommendWritten August 10, 2019
- Very nice staff with multiple exc.ellent cheeses. Fun to go in and sample. And a pretty area too. Milford is a beautiful little town. Black River Cheese and Milford compliment each other beautifullyWritten March 6, 2020
- Definitely my favourite store in Picton. They're now located at 237 Main St. So many wonderful gift ideas for Christmas. Their new space is absolutely lovely.Written November 15, 2020