- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Great tastings, homemade wine and cheese!
We were lucky to have Robert by our side that day! He was amazing and very passionate about this winery!
I recommend!Written June 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service, flight of beer, and light food fare. The view was very nice and general atmosphere was great. We took our 17 month grandson, it was a nice place for him to roam. Would definitely go again.Written September 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While a little off the beaten track, you will be glad you made the stop! Fantastic wines, always- friendly staff and great prices! Wood fired pizzas, sometimes live music and reasonable wine flights and samples. Be sure to try their spritzes and sangrias too! We left with a case of wines and can’t wait to enjoy them at home! Oh and we also joined the wine club too! Can’t wait for those deliveries!Written July 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top marks for hospitality, friendly service and tasty beer. We stopped here at the end of cycling the Cressy Loop. When we arrived we were greeted with a huge smile. The man working behind the counter explained a lot and gave a few little taters to help us make a choice. I had a flight of four great beer tasters. I really liked the red ale. And also had a very mild tasting IPA which was nice. I don’t normally enjoy IPAs but this one was not too hoppy. Had a nice relaxing sit on the picnic table out front. We will be back with our car to buy some for the end of vacation. Wonderful spot.Written August 16, 2023
- Small shop, good variety of good craft brews and an nice but small informal patio with a great food truck (in season). Right now, during covid lockdown, a great deal on flat of 24.Written February 1, 2021
- This winery has a relatively small tasting room, and only pours a few of their many wines at a time, so we had a bit of a limited experience. Having said that, some of their wines have won significant awards, and are excellent. We would have loved a more extensive tasting experience for sure to have enjoyed more!Written June 9, 2018
- Good experience. Good wines came home with 2 bottles. very reasonable with their wine and tasting prices.Written July 12, 2021
- We were there in the off season so we had to call the number on the tasting room door for service. The owner came right away. The dachshund ornaments in the tasting room were quite kitschy. The wine was good. Sure glad we had a GPS on our car because they are definitely off the beaten path.Written September 23, 2022
- We were there in the off season so the bar was quite quiet. We had seen Prince Eddy's on The Amazing Race Canada and decided to try it out. Beer was good. The server kindly labeled the beers in the flight so I would know what to buy in cans.Written September 23, 2022
- Sited on a hillside this brewery offers excellent craft beers and a lovely view of Prince Edward County. The bartender was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. No flights offered, but they do pints and half pints to help in moderation. Also non-alcoholic beverages.Written September 13, 2023
- We loved our Sunday morning visit to this market while in PEC. Coffee, maple syrup, lots of local organic produce, fresh breads and crafts. We also loved the food booths, wine sampling, ciders and cocktails. There were perennials, vinegars, pottery and local juices. Just a great variety of delicious things!Written July 31, 2023
- Visited PEC, had lunch and a tour and ended up a Hagerman Farms. Their produce was fresh and tasty and lasted for a long time. We were served by a young lady who was delightful. I had known her great grandparents and she told me she was named after both of them. A wonderful personal way to end our visit.Written August 9, 2022
- We stopped here to try some ciders. They have a very nice selection of quality ciders. We had a flight with all being delicious. We struggled to pick our favourites but did succeed and picked up a number of bottles to take home. Definitely worth stopping here.Written August 13, 2022
- Chris was an amazing tour guide, his personal nature and knowledge of the history of the area added so much to our excursion. I could not have envisioned a better tour, or more personable guide. Thanks Chris!Written August 28, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Picton
- These are the best places for groups seeking food & drink in Picton:See more food & drink for groups in Picton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly food & drink in Picton:
- A County Experience
- Parsons Brewing Company
- Three Dog Winery
- Prince Eddy's Brewing Company
- Black Prince Winery & Canadian Cellars offering Wood-Fired Pizza & Disc Golf
- These are the most romantic places for food & drink in Picton:See more romantic food & drink in Picton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for food & drink in Picton:See more hidden gem food & drink in Picton on Tripadvisor