- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great tastings, homemade wine and cheese!
We were lucky to have Robert by our side that day! He was amazing and very passionate about this winery!
I recommend!Written June 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service, flight of beer, and light food fare. The view was very nice and general atmosphere was great. We took our 17 month grandson, it was a nice place for him to roam. Would definitely go again.Written September 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top marks for hospitality, friendly service and tasty beer. We stopped here at the end of cycling the Cressy Loop. When we arrived we were greeted with a huge smile. The man working behind the counter explained a lot and gave a few little taters to help us make a choice. I had a flight of four great beer tasters. I really liked the red ale. And also had a very mild tasting IPA which was nice. I don’t normally enjoy IPAs but this one was not too hoppy. Had a nice relaxing sit on the picnic table out front. We will be back with our car to buy some for the end of vacation. Wonderful spot.Written August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery has a relatively small tasting room, and only pours a few of their many wines at a time, so we had a bit of a limited experience. Having said that, some of their wines have won significant awards, and are excellent. We would have loved a more extensive tasting experience for sure to have enjoyed more!Written June 9, 2018
- We were there in the off season so we had to call the number on the tasting room door for service. The owner came right away. The dachshund ornaments in the tasting room were quite kitschy. The wine was good. Sure glad we had a GPS on our car because they are definitely off the beaten path.Written September 23, 2022
- Picton is the place to be. Great vibes, quaint streets with interesting and artsy businesses. The Regent has 400 seats which were filled to capacity for the live show we attended. Refreshments available including alcohol and very relaxed about taking food and drinks into the theatre. Great sound and visibility from every seat. A really pleasant community-minded spot which hosts all kinds of great events.Written February 16, 2020
- we've only ever bought one piece from this place, but it's always worth visiting since they cycle through new artists all the timeWritten August 29, 2022
- Good experience. Good wines came home with 2 bottles. very reasonable with their wine and tasting prices.Written July 12, 2021
- This pleasant airy gallery is in the middle of Picfon, the main town in Prince Edward County in Ontario. It has a good selection of work from local artists and we bought a striking painting.Written August 10, 2017
- We really enjoyed our visit to this store. Situated in a large old barn, it is divided into little ‘shops’ and is attractive and well-organized. It has original art, baskets, quilts and pottery from local artists. It also features local jams, mustards, maple syrup and other food items. There’s a great selection of mid-century modern barware, pyrex and Blue Mountain pottery at very reasonable prices. Upstairs there’s a used book section with lots of classic kids’ books and some games and toys. Overall, something for everyone! Proprietor was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to friends visiting the County!Written June 26, 2022
- Love the quality of the merchandise, the sweatshirts are amazing! A “must visit” when I get home to the CountyWritten June 23, 2019
- This was a very challenging “find the money” experience. Set in a museum with authentic artifacts and created around a true life person made this quite special.
The clues are tough and it is easy to get confused. Thankfully Jane would suddenly appear and make a little comment to help out a bit. Like telling us when we were struggling with a key, she remembers a previous servant who always recited a little ditty about pushing before pulling when trying to open a lock.
We didn’t win but we had lots of laughs, some frustrations, and learned a few interesting about the MacAulay House.Written October 22, 2019
- My wife and I took my son and buddy paintballing for his 15th birthday.
What a place!!!
Tim was an amazing guide and kept us engaged the whole time!!
We will definitely be back!!!Written April 12, 2018
- It is wonderful to visit a spacious, well stocked, independent book store. They also carry greeting cards and gift items. Helpful staff.Written September 26, 2021
- Called ahead to see if we could sample because of covid. They have a sample table outside and then you enter the store, one bubble at a time to buy. The lady giving the samples was incredible friendly, so we left her a nice tip! Samples are $1/ea but they didn’t seem to be enforcing it strictly. Cheese was good so we ended up buying some!! Loved it here, it’s small but friendly and nice change to sample something that’s not wine or cider.Written September 25, 2020