- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Nice beach .big campsite .beach clean no loud music only downfall not a lot of places to fish from shore. Firepits too high out of ground need to be buried deeper.Written September 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice views of lake, would be great spot for sunset pics. Other side of street also has view of bay.Written August 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The sand is sooo soft and the water so clear. The dunes make the beach so interesting. There is an area that offer a flatter beach but we chose to stay around the dunes. There is some shade as there are some vegetation around there. If you're not looking to face the waters, you can actually go and sun bathe up in the dune area at the top. There was probably so much to see but we only stayed for the afternoon.Written September 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service, flight of beer, and light food fare. The view was very nice and general atmosphere was great. We took our 17 month grandson, it was a nice place for him to roam. Would definitely go again.Written September 5, 2023
- Great experience, there was a short wait, a fast load and a quick ride across the bay….and a scenic drive along the Loyalist Parkway…Great time!!Written June 10, 2023
- This was my first time at Point Petre and it did not disappoint. The pebble beach is located on lake Ontario and the sight and sound of the waves crashing into the pebble beach and the rocks was a beautiful sight to see. We did not see any signs for Point Petre. We drove to the end of Army Road where there was a patch of grass where we parked. We could hear the sounds of the waves from here. We walked the short distance along a short dirt road until we got to the water.Written August 4, 2023
- Nice conservation are just south of Picton.
A mixture of trails when it comes to levels of difficulty.
Only problem is they charge for parking...in nature !!Written October 2, 2021
- This statue has been removed by the city. Not certain if it is storage, destroyed or relocated to somewhere else.Written September 28, 2019
- You can't miss this place....it's a giant, colorful water park! There were some really good aspects of this business and some REALLY BAD. All in all, they evened out, but with the amount of people there on a Monday, the business does not seem to be hurting at all.
I am not xenphobic AT ALL but with the Mexican flags flying, it did seem sort of third world. I mean those outhouses, seriously, in Canada?? Gotta be some sort of regulations about that.
We rented a pontoon boat that held 12, so for our party of 7 it was great! Glad we had two experienced boat drivers in our group, because there wasn't much training.
The BBQ worked well, the guy gave us a good tip on using the anchor, and a good time was held by all!Written August 27, 2019
- We were 11 friends and enjoyed this place, supper clean and well maintained!
We were there on Tuesday afternoon, we had PIZZA 🍕 DELICIOUS YUM! Canned beers/cocktail at your disposal as well!
I highly recommend this activity with friends and family!Written June 28, 2023
- Love the quality of the merchandise, the sweatshirts are amazing! A “must visit” when I get home to the CountyWritten June 23, 2019
- I took a 2- hour cruise with County Sailing Adventures primarily as research for a children’s book I am writing. I needed to experience a little sailing and also learn something about the mechanics of the craft. It did not disappoint! Brent and Moira are gracious and knowledgeable hosts who have sailed all their lives, and it was both pleasurable and informative to join them. They answered all my many questions, recommended reading resources, (and even sought further historical resources for me afterwards). Though I already knew of the Marysburgh Vortex, they shared some stories I’d not heard before. I could have stayed out on the water with them forever, and am now a convert to the joys of sailing. I highly recommend cruising with these wonderful people (and their adorable dog).Written September 11, 2023
- A great way to enjoy PEC from the water. The tour is easy and enjoyable - and the sites are lovely and interesting. We highly recommend.Written May 31, 2022