- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great tastings, homemade wine and cheese!
We were lucky to have Robert by our side that day! He was amazing and very passionate about this winery!
I recommend!Written June 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While a little off the beaten track, you will be glad you made the stop! Fantastic wines, always- friendly staff and great prices! Wood fired pizzas, sometimes live music and reasonable wine flights and samples. Be sure to try their spritzes and sangrias too! We left with a case of wines and can’t wait to enjoy them at home! Oh and we also joined the wine club too! Can’t wait for those deliveries!Written July 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed our visit to this store. Situated in a large old barn, it is divided into little ‘shops’ and is attractive and well-organized. It has original art, baskets, quilts and pottery from local artists. It also features local jams, mustards, maple syrup and other food items. There’s a great selection of mid-century modern barware, pyrex and Blue Mountain pottery at very reasonable prices. Upstairs there’s a used book section with lots of classic kids’ books and some games and toys. Overall, something for everyone! Proprietor was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to friends visiting the County!Written June 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chris was an amazing tour guide, his personal nature and knowledge of the history of the area added so much to our excursion. I could not have envisioned a better tour, or more personable guide. Thanks Chris!Written August 28, 2023
- I took a 2- hour cruise with County Sailing Adventures primarily as research for a children’s book I am writing. I needed to experience a little sailing and also learn something about the mechanics of the craft. It did not disappoint! Brent and Moira are gracious and knowledgeable hosts who have sailed all their lives, and it was both pleasurable and informative to join them. They answered all my many questions, recommended reading resources, (and even sought further historical resources for me afterwards). Though I already knew of the Marysburgh Vortex, they shared some stories I’d not heard before. I could have stayed out on the water with them forever, and am now a convert to the joys of sailing. I highly recommend cruising with these wonderful people (and their adorable dog).Written September 11, 2023
- A great way to enjoy PEC from the water. The tour is easy and enjoyable - and the sites are lovely and interesting. We highly recommend.Written May 31, 2022