Top Attractions in Torquay
What travellers are saying
- A lovely little attraction. Detail on the models great, clean and tidy all round. Some
Building work going on while we visited, but still had a coffee.
Gutted didn’t know it was 30% off for locals!Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really interesting, our guide was Tom who was very entertaining and made the whole experience really enjoyable. The caves are a marvel and the tour is fairly priced.Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not my first visit and won't be my last. A lovely friendly little theatre punching well above its weight. This Christmas show must be one of its best. The whole cast are simply stunning, the dancers doing ever more extravagent routines were absolutely on point, never missing a step. The vocals were perhaps the best ever at Babbacombe and as good as any West End stage whilst the whole show was expertly held together and compared by Andy Oakley.
If you do get the chance before this run ends.... GO!Written December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fewof the shops closed but remaining ones interesting. Could tell it was end of season. Would like to return in season.Written September 9, 2022
- What a fabulous find! We had so much fun here explaining to the children that these things were what we had in our childhood! The museum is very well put together, and is a great way to spend s few hours in an afternoonWritten December 15, 2022
- A shocking area flaunting incredible attractions, for example, the model town, the bluff railroad, Babbacombe Theater, magnificent precipice top perspectives, ravishing tranquil sea shores and strolls.Written November 27, 2022
- Torre Abbey hosted many of the events for the Agatha Christie Festival, so I spent a lot of time there over the week I was in Torquay. The Abbey itself is fantastic - so much history is there but it is so well explained and documented. The exhibits really helped me understand what life was like in the different periods. The gardens are beautiful - the poison garden is delightful! Very soothing to spend time both inside and out. Worth planning a visit (or ten!) - there is so much to see.Written January 2, 2023
- Cheyenne was an amazing member of staff, so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the dinosaurs so funWritten January 3, 2023
- Tucked away from the hubbub of Torquay this park is very tranquil, a lovely way to spend several hours, walking and visiting some of the shops and cafes in CockingtonWritten September 26, 2022
- A throw back in time in some ways, nice views and walks, not Blackpool at all,, or Newquay, quiet and a throw back in some ways,Written September 15, 2022
- Many very beautiful boats and the harbour looks like the French Riviera.
Torbay is a beautiful place to live and we can only say it is a place to relax or with children very healthy place for them to grow up and explore.Written January 13, 2023
- there is so much to see in this museum The pirate room is really interesting we spent over an hour looking around there is also a nice gift shop andcafe tooWritten June 25, 2022
- Large parkland. Ponds and environs not as well maintained as in the past. Area behind the house has been developed as workshops selling directly to the public.Written September 20, 2021
- Reasonable prices, great food, and great staff. Thoroughly enjoyed lunch by the sea with awesome views. Bring your dog, they have doggy ice cream.Written October 20, 2022
- The performance by the Fisherman’s Friends was great, the only disappointment was a member of staff who, on multiple occasions, came across very rude which put a dampener on the eveningWritten November 3, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Torquay
Torquay Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 4:49 AM|