Things to do in Lower Sackville
Top Things to Do in Lower Sackville, NS - Lower Sackville Attractions
Things to Do in Lower Sackville
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The park is very relaxing, with well-groomed trails. There are benches along the way, some with great views of the lake.
I went for a run, starting at the parking area at the southeast corner along First Lake Drive. I ran along First Lake to Metropolitan Ave and inadvertently ran off the trail and onto a sidewalk, then ran into a blocked entrance. Things broke down a little after that. After running to the end of Metropolitan Ave along the side of the road, the trail picked up again (and there's another parking area here) but it was loose, large, sharp rocks and a steep downhill grade. Not a really big deal, but I wouldn't want to be carrying a baby or pushing a carriage... Running along Second Lake, I saw a few trails going off away from the lake, but it turns out that these are to parking areas (I think).
There are some good hills to challenge you a little and this is a nice little 6-8 k run, depending on how many wrong turns you take. I ran the wrong way on Metropolitan, turning this from a 7k to an 8.5k run. The trail along First Lake is pretty flat. The hills come into play as you take trails between the two lakes.
I'd love to go back and do another run or walk here. It's not that complicated at all, I'm just an idiot sometimes with trying to follow broken trails. I bet you'l do much better at noticing and following signs and maps... :-)Written August 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So the Fultz House Museum is a little different than your average museum, there is no large exhibit. It's more of a cultural icon as one of the first houses on the road now called "Sackville Drive"
We do picnic's there, and family photo sessions because there are great angles for "kids photographed under a shaded tree" and "old barn door" for cool wedding photos and such.
However, if the history and the purpose of your visit isn't the same as ours.. then you might just walk down a path, sit on a bench and wonder what it is all about.
As a community spot, they have "tea Tuesdays" for seniors and that is nice to know about... or find raising dinners out. However, if I had friends visit from away, it wouldn't be my first stop on a tour for themWritten March 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun. Brandon was very helpful. We did the Bank Heist and were seconds off the record. A good room with some very tricky puzzles.Written November 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always had a good experience at the local theaters, usually clean and well kept by the staff. Food is not high quality like you expect at a restaurant, it's kind of like fancy fast food. Tasty but can be expensive for small servings. I really like the new gaming center they have at the Bedford location, hoping they follow suit in Sackville.Written June 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I are not great golfers so we thought this would be a fun way to practise. Not so, We had a young man choose our course based on our limited experience and we found it was not for the inexperienced. Perhaps if you are a good golfer it would be great- but if not- you may find it not worth the money, I think the concept is a super idea, it just wasn't for us.Written September 9, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lower Sackville
- The top attractions to visit in Lower Sackville are:
- Sackville Lakes Provincial Park
- Fultz House Museum
- Escape Artists
- Cineplex Cinemas Lower Sackville
- Golfzon Sackville
Lower Sackville Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 9:30 a.m.|