- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This has always been one of my favorite local landmarks when visiting Belfort. This statue was designed by Architect and Sculptor, Frederic Bartholdi, same architect who designed the Statue of Liberty in New York City.Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place in the old city center close to the City Hall, lots of cafes with outside seating, great architectureWritten May 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for a lunch and then walked around the walking paths and strolled along the lake beach. Many people using the cycle lanes which if we had bikes we would have loved to use. Tranquil setting, good views and good outdoor space. Free large car park.Written July 26, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it's a nice cathedral, typical from this area of france although it seems not to be really maintained and would need quite a refreshment to really do it justice!!!Written June 3, 2019
- you walk,jog or cycle completely around this lake. in summer it can get quite crowded. there is also ample parking.Written March 6, 2018
- We spent a couple hours going through all the shops, buying and sampling local products such a cheese, meets, etc. They have do have everything you need for groceries there!!!Written June 3, 2019
- Established by a donation from one of Picasso's gallerists, this museum is worth a visit. The art is well presented, and some pieces are truly good.Written December 3, 2019
- If I would be Belfort's mayor, I would get rid of the staff forthwith. The visitor gets the impression that he is bothering the manager and her staff, even when he or she speak French. They are unhelpful to the extreme.
Das Personal sollte ausgetauscht werden. So behandelt man keine Besucher!Written December 3, 2019
- An evening which is completely different to any other! A brilliant expérience which is a must for everyone, a great evening with friends. Fun for french and english people!Written January 16, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfort
- The best outdoor activities in Belfort according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Belfort on Tripadvisor
Belfort Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 3:33 AM|