Top Attractions in Torrevieja
What travellers are saying
- Very nice place but there are too many Stones . The weather was magnificent and the air was so pure without any smog. Hansome lifeguards. Great turtles.I really recommend this place.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were slightly concerned before going, since reading a lot of reviews considering mosquitos as well as the water not even being pink as on pictures.
When we got there we walked to the water, still not being able to see if the water was actually pink, but were delighted to see the pink/red water when we came close.
It was definitely looking pink if you looked, and showed up on pictures unless they were taken towards the sun - also a really nice place to take som portraits/profile pictures with a nice calm but interesting background :)
We were very pleased thoigh it was only a short while, but then you’d seen it :DWritten August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a lovely stroll and lovely sea air and views. We walk it’s length whenever we can. Can definitely recommend you visit. Easy parking and cheap at the marina and plenty of places to eat or drink.
Watch the world go by.Written November 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park is good for under 12s as it has a couple of pools and 2 water slides plus a bigger slide where you sit on a rubber ring.
Quiet a small splash park but clean and safe. It amused my two kids for four hours. 54euro for family four. Parking outside. Free sun beds but arrive 30mins before it opens if you want one.Written August 26, 2019
- Don't listen to the Karen's on here!!!!! This is a brilliant water park. It may not be as big as other water parks but that's purely because everything is close together, in other words confident, the only thing I can say is that the rapids were Abit small. All the British people complaining about added costs is a joke if you don't want to park get the bus its easy no matter where your coming from and you don't need a locker as we had our stuff by a for 6 hours and nothing was taken, not ever person wants to rob you!!
The food we got from the park was delicious and value for money. In terms of queues if your going to water park in Spain in August it is going to be busy and you will have queues but it is no longer than 15 minutes and if your bratty kids can't handle that then teach them some self restraint and that Patience is a virtue. We also manage to get on every slide twice and still left half an hour early, just to prove a point
In short, I personally think a lot of the people on recent reviews are just impatient people who expect the world for what is £20 per adult. Personally I just think British people could learn that people aren't going to close a water park for their personal use.Written September 2, 2022
- Nice park with plenty for children to look at including hens and ducks. There is a play park with swings, slides, etc.Written November 6, 2020
- To start with the directions to the 2 boats Delphine S61 Submarine and Albatross 3 (Customs Patrol Vessel) is not great hence why it’s only a very good not excellent review. Once you arrive at the vessels youll be surprised at the entry fee €2 per person (April 2019)
A walk-in talkie style device gives you a guided tour of both vessels easy to navigate around both with a brief but informative tour. We took approximately 1 hour in the museum. Not suitable for people who may suffer from claustraphobia, or anyone with a mobility impairment. However as a former submariner in the Royal Navy is was a Good experience to show my daughter a submarine.
Attraction is only open Tuesday - Saturday 0900hrs - 1400hrsWritten April 9, 2019
- This church is beautiful inside and the decorations at Christmas and Easter are out of this world. The Nativity village in the square outside at Christmas is spectacular with all the little chestnut stalls etc aroundWritten March 6, 2020
- Always love a visit to this shopping centre. Love it’s design and spacious flow. Good selection of shops, free underground parking plus plenty of others shops/amenities nearby.Written November 7, 2020
- I have lost count of how many time I have visited this place over the years since around 1993 when I was looking for a property in Torrevieja and I cannot think of one time that I have been disappointed. Always friendly service and good quality food. I now live in Torrevieja full time and this is one of my places to go on a regular basis. Have seen some less than good reviews but can only assume that the people involved are maybe too expectant. A must visit when in Torrevieja, believe me!!Written April 19, 2022
- Visited the Torrevieja Market in Jan 2019 whilst on holiday in the area. Lots of market stalls offering accessories such as authentic leather bags, baby clothes, sunglasses and more.
The real delight here are the food stalls though. Here you can buy an abundance of vibrant fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly baked bread and cakes, as well as meat and hot food too.
A wonderful way to spend a couple of hours if you're staying nearby.Written May 18, 2020
- We was walking here and decided to stop to have a seat on the sand and take it all in. It was a nice little beach and I’m glad we found it.Written October 22, 2022
- We had a walk along the seafront but didn’t actually go to the beach. It’s quite small and we weren’t really interested if I’m honest. We loved the market and just walking around. There are soooooooo many restaurants to choose from, we actually spent an hour trying to choose. Lovely in the evening with the market stalls closing around 9/9.30pmWritten October 30, 2019
- Certainly a beach that is worth a visit
Small , clean , with facilities including a beachside bar / food operation.
Well maintained , crystal clear water & easy access to off road parking & an upmarket restaurant with verandah seating + varied menu choices .....
All round lovely visit with plenty of windless areas to catch the sun !Written February 23, 2020
- These beach statues are life like size statues of humans sitting on benches by the rocks by the sea. They are nice statues and look good by the seaWritten October 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Torrevieja
Torrevieja Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 4:17 AM|