- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Nice shops, great brands and helpful staff.
Great staff in the Triumph store!
The mall is very clean, and the Food court offers great choice of different meals!
A well spent day!Written June 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seikilo is a unique experience: a family of luthiers who have recreated exquisite historic lyres and other instruments, which you can learn about, hear, and even play a little. I booked the regular tour, which takes an hour. Lyre workshops are possible too. You do not need to be a musician to enjoy! Highly recommended while you’re in lovely Thessaloniki.Written December 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really liked it. Take into account that I like markets. Prices are good. 30 to 60 minutes . Very fresh vegtables.Written December 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were at the market on a Sunday so we did not get the full market experience however there were still some vendors open..Written June 23, 2022
- Very vibrant working market right in the heart of the city. Smells, colours and atmosphere abound. Lovely just to walk through and take in everything.Written January 2, 2022
- Nice place to spent 2-3 hours.
Outlet shoping mall with many brends stores.
Close to center with parking
Also you can eat at food court of mall.Written March 19, 2022
- great place to shop for food, gifts and discovering new products made from Greece,
Bio products, foods, beauty products. Beautifully packaged and cool location.Written January 4, 2023
- Very nice traditional greek shop with plenty of goods for everybody in very good prices! A lot of souvenirs and travel size products for tourists, toys for kids, cosmetics for women and much much more!Written April 13, 2020
- Fantastic shop with lovely items; friendly and helpful and nicely priced art decor items. I will defiantly pay another visit there next time.Written September 4, 2022
- If you're looking to take a piece of Greece with you while visiting Thessaloniki, this is the right place. All of the Artpeckers are uniquely made and the owners there will help you find what suits you the most. I very much enjoyed my purchases there and I'm sure I will be carrying my Artpeckers backpack everywhere!Written June 24, 2021
- The shop was on my to do list when visiting Thessaloniki to get to know some Greece artists but I was surprised to meet Athina and Constantinos who walked me through the products (artist items so keep that in mind) and gave me great advice about the city and recommendations too ! It was a real authentic experience and I really enjoyed the visit.
I wish them well from friends in Tel Aviv !Written November 9, 2020
- Actually not really a flew market. Was disappointed by seeing one kitschy tourist souvenir after the next, handmade in China. Might be interesting for smokers as you can get cigarettes for 1,00€. But some stands offered great fruits, seeds and nuts!Written April 15, 2016
- The most girly place in town.
You just HAVE TO go there for shopping.
This place lightens up the whole area.Written July 8, 2022
- A very nice shop providing awesome souvenirs, the shop keeper is extremely friendly and can speak many languages. I had a very good shopping experience here. Highly recommended 5* shop!Written November 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Thessaloniki
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Thessaloniki:See more shopping for groups in Thessaloniki on Tripadvisor