Top Attractions in Langley
What travellers are saying
- Had lunch in the bistro and it was excellent. Good service from a lovely young woman with beautiful red hair. Food was excellent. Enjoyed the tasting room too. Personal service. She was very engaged, knowledgeable and friendly. Got a 4 litre box of the Chaberton white which was an excellent deal as well as a bottle of the bacchus which is always good.Written April 11, 2022
- We recently visited Krause berry farm for a wine tasting. They make fruit wines not your typical grape wines. We liked most of what we tasted and ended up guying a couple of bottles each.
They had saddles instead of stools to sit on. While a cute idea the saddles are child size so not very comfortable. We would definitely return to try their wines, we just wouldn't choose to sit down while doing it.
We also enjoyed the waffles we had . Be prepared for a huge dollop of whipped cream! Very clean facility.Written August 4, 2021
- A variety of beautiful walking, hiking, biking and horse trails through nature.
Picnic shelters are also available.
Trails have a minimal elevation and easy walking.
A lovely park for a stroll or to take the kids on their bikes.Written February 7, 2022
- Check the website TBird.ca for dates of world class international show jumping competitions from May through August. Check out vendors row for shopping and food too!Written January 8, 2020
- Had a tour as part of the Chew on this Tasty Tour. Very informative. Enjoyed the guide. Great parking. Easy to walk around the Fort. Good for people of all ages.Written February 18, 2022
- One of several regional parks in the Lower Mainland. Hard packed trails, good for walking, jogging, pushing strollers, moving in a wheelchair... The paths meander through towering cottonwood trees and small cedar groves. The paths also offer occassional benches if you like to take some breaks along the way. Walking along the Fraser and rock skipping is also a treat. Or you might wish to stay closer to the vehicle parking lots and enjoy a picnic on beautiful wood picnic tables.
Show quoted textWritten August 26, 2021
- This is a beautiful local park in Aldergrove with walking, biking or horseback trails.
Trails range from 6 to just over 3 kilometers and there is a Nature Discovery area.
Views of Mt. Baker and assorted wildlife can be found here including beavers.
Note-fishing is not allowed in this area, but there is much to see and discover at this great local park.Written May 26, 2022
- I gave Glass House Estate winery an average score for 2 reasons.
The first was the service - it was indifferent. Almost like being in a Cactus Club rather than a unique winery.
The second was for the experience - this was the least "winery" wine tasting. They were full for tastings but you could buy whole bottle. When I asked about the wines the descriptions were no different than "would you like cheese on that burger".
The reason I didn't give this place a really bad rating were:
It is a beautiful location - while you are waiting (which could be a long time if you don't have a reservation) you can set up a picnic in their beautiful grounds.
It is a perfect spot for large groups, a romantic meal, or even a quick drink after a bike ride but I just wish they had service and wine knowledge to match!Written October 19, 2021
- This park has an assortment of amenities.
Summertime, kids can enjoy the pool, river channel, waterpark and more.
There is also a fitness center for adults and an ice area.
This community center is wheelchair accessible.
Family rates are available for drop in at a very reasonable cost.
Be sure and check it out this summer!Written June 11, 2022
- Attended here to meet up with co-workers before a hockey game. It was a busy Friday evening (early evening) and they had a table reserved for our party of 14. Great selection of beers and they have a sample platter if you’re undecided. Good food menu at reasonable prices. I’d stop in again when in the neighbourhood.Written December 7, 2019
- We go frequently year round for picnics and or walks with our dog/family/senior friends. There is camping along the river with reservations in advance. Great for cycling as well.Written January 23, 2020
- Great place for a hike, bike or take a stroll, good idea during the Covid-19! Distance of the trail follows along the river and roadway. Nice places to take a break and have a family outing!Written April 18, 2020
- A really nice little place to get some interesting cocktails.
Great staff, good drinks.
They are a distillery and make most of the alcohol they sell.
Check it outWritten July 10, 2021
- Very interesting place went for strawberry cake but there was so many other things to buy sovereigns ice cream have lunch no
End to the stuff to seeWritten October 31, 2019
- I was not expecting much for taste but was interested in the whole mead thing. I was pleasantly surprised that the wines were delicious. I am a dry wine drinker and these were perfectly drinkable. I brought home a few bottles. The staff are very knowledgeable and have some good stories about the whole process of mead. I will definitely be going back.Written September 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Langley
- The best day trips from Langley according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- The Fraser Valley Winery Tour
- Small-Group Fraser Valley Wine Tour with Lunch from Vancouver
- Private Fraser Valley Wine Tour
- Full Day Best of Vancouver Private City Tour and Wine Tasting
- Harrison Day Trip | Harrison Hot Springs Private