- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Reminded me of the times spent in childhood on a pier with all its amusements, and the cafe ice creams were fabulous, and a stroll along the pier to the new lifeboat station with the old one crowded with gulls made for a good afternoon.Written December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always worth a visit even when we do not take the dogs. Lots of friendly faces and plenty of wildlife to see.
You definately have to make your way the the view points; absoloutely stunning views and wonderful panoramic. Take a little picnic and sit at the top and watch the bay.
Lots of space for the dogs to play.
Its our early morning walk every morning when visiting.Written September 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- its a lovely church to visit particularly during Easter/Christmas time everyone is friendly there and after service there is tea and coffee availableWritten October 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely old fashioned boozer
Loads of real ales perfectly kept
Good bunch of friendly locals and staff.
Highly recommend a visit.Written December 23, 2022
- Great pub with the best beer we drank in Mumbles. Very knowledgeable landlord and friendly locals. Will certainly visit when next in the Swansea area.Written November 12, 2022
- Amazing little shop full of local items reasonably priced and of good quality. Bought some lovely gifts .
Would definitely visit here again.Written November 13, 2022
- What a gem of a pub. Tiny, intimate venue serving great drinks and amazing food. The chilli prawns and fries with the aioli were divine…we complimented the chef. Great place to chill and listen to live music!Written December 4, 2022
- Popped in for a drink. great atmosphere and nice playlist. Please note this is only bar and don't offer any food as name suggests. But a great place to hang outWritten March 9, 2020
- Small but perfectly formed. The ale house serves more than ales. There is a wide range of ales to choose from, as you would expect.Written September 10, 2021
- Amazing bar, looks tiny from the outside But when you go in, decent seating indoors which opens to a garden seating area at the back. Lovely cocktails and really chilled friendly staff. reasonable pricing and deals on drinks.Written July 27, 2022
- The location overlooking Swansea Bay and the ambience were outstanding and the service was friendly, courteous and prompt.
The meal was a little disappointing: The oysters were tasteless without the shallot vinaigaite but very nice with it. The chicken in the Chicken Supreme was not tender, such as I normally have local butchers and was either very overcooked or badly sourced.
Overall though, it was a lovely night out for my wife and I.Written May 24, 2022
- My friend and I took refuge here during a monsoon downpour. The craft on offer was superb. Locally made, a Welsh theme and attractive variety of traditional craft. A number of items were acquired as Christmas presents. Thank you to,Christine who made them 🤗Written November 19, 2017
Mumbles Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 8:14 a.m.|