Top Attractions in West Kelowna
What travellers are saying
- We had the most wonderful time at Mission Hill on October 15, 2022. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. The wines were exceptional and our favourite was the Exhilaration Wine. The day was perfect, sun shinning, great service and of course top notch wines.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a $15 tasting for 4 wines. We ended up getting to try about 6 or 7 though. A lot of the other tastings we did at different wineries felt very rushed, but here we felt like we had plenty of time to sip and enjoy ourselves. Paulo was fantastic. Very knowledgeable! The grounds were beautiful to walk through. Didn't have time to eat at the restaurant but it looked gorgeous, especially the terrace seating. Would recommend a stop here to anyone explore the west Kelowna wineries! (oh and we quite enjoyed the wines as well!)Written October 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best views in Kelowna. This hidden gem is so unexpected! This is the only 100 percent indigenous owned Winery in Canada and the wines are beautiful.Written October 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing find! I didn't expect much to be frank and the rustic look kind of set the tone for that however our sommelier was full of life and riddled off some unique wines all filles with great backstories.
The experience is a must visit because we are witnessing the birth of another amazing Okanagan winery. The wine tasting is waived if you buy a bottle and the best is there huckleberry which if it was sold at hy's steakhouse, would be double the retail value.Written August 20, 2022
- All BC Parks campgrounds are wonderfully consistent in site style, maintenance and facilities. Bear Creek is especially good for families - extensive and meandering green spaces, big beaches, playgrounds, and awesome paved loops for biking. As a result expect the expected - lots of kids, noise, and full occupancy. This is a good one to really take a look at site sizes and locations on the reservation site. Inner circle sites can be tight and there's certainly no privacy. If you want some space, views, and privacy plan for it.Written October 2, 2021
- We had a great time visiting Off The Grid. We've heard so much about this winery and have never had a chance to stop by. We gave it a try this past weekend and it was awesome. The winery is cute, and have tons of great wines. The pizza truck has some very good pizzas too and there are goats to see here! Definitely worth checking out. We will be back again!Written September 26, 2022
- Kelly is the assistant of the owner, who helped us know the winery more. Their late harvest is great and highly recommend. Very easy to drink. Organic is the selling point. Owner is developing the winery, new tasting room is building up, am expecting and hope to revisit next time. 😀 esp！ they have sim sum！lol. So detailed and careWritten September 22, 2022
- Just visited this vineyard and it was an amazing experience. The staff was very personable and sweet. Went for a girls trip and got to try out their amazing food options too! Beautiful charcuterie boards and dips to go with the yummy wine ! Definitely check this place out.Written July 14, 2022
- This is an ideal location for a short hike around the lake, for catch and release fishing or family picnic with a view.Written November 25, 2020
- I've visited Kelowna several times over the years, and a stop at Volcanic Hills is a must. The winery offers a fine selection of wines, which can be sampled for a fee (as is common among wineries in the area). The quality of their wines is superb and, most notably, their rosé wine is possibly the best I've had. A visit is highly recommendedWritten November 13, 2022
- We walk here three times a week, flat mostly sidewalks but trail by beach very maintained.
Great beach and playgrounds for the children. Safe area.Written August 27, 2020
- Our experience goes to show how different things can turn out. We didn't rate the tasting experience. Our host sat us outside, gave us a cursory description and promptly went back in, we were not impressed. The wines actually turned out be very good ie good for our palate, we ended up buying their 2021 Rose. Lesson - a professional presentation and description does not influence your taste buds ...Written June 15, 2022
- My sister and I are avid geocachers. We visited this area to find several geocaches that were hidden there. We were successful in locating these. As we searched, we enjoyed the surrounding scenery of the canyon. Our plan is to return and explore this beautiful area.Written July 21, 2022
- We had an amazing time visiting Beaumont. The staff was so friendly and the wine was so delicious. Definitely would come back again soon.Written August 30, 2022
- We enjoyed sitting at the picnic tables sipping our cider flights. Great location, great ciders. We will definitely go back when we are in Kelowna again. Would love to take a picnic lunch with us next time.Written September 21, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about West Kelowna
- The best day trips from West Kelowna according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full Day West Kelowna Wine Trail Standard Tours
- West Kelowna Wine Tour
- West Kelowna 5 Winery Wine Trail
- Okanagan Private Wine Tour In Your Own Vehicle
- Ladies Wine Tours, (additional charge add a meal stop).