- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Our first time to Kelowna and visited Paynter’s Fruit Market on my last day and found gems from this market , they have gluten free salad dressing and local made honey, I bought the prunes for the road trip home and the prunes grown from their farm beside the shop, it was so juicy and sweet, I should buy more or may be next time.Written September 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have toured very many wineries, you have probably seen some of Louise’s work on display. Wine Country Studios is both a gallery and studio, and Louise is the source of many of these icon wine country paintings. While there are numerous wine country-themed paintings in the studio, there are paintings with other subjects as well, including portraits and still-lifes, and even a few sculptures (by others). Louise is clearly an accomplished painter, with works ranging from Realism to Impressionism. She is also a gracious host and you will enjoy chatting with her about her work and art in general. If you are lucky, there will be wine and snacks as well. Definitely worth a stop if you are touring wine country and are intrigued by some of the works on display at several Okanagan wineries.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This store is filled with stunning art by local artists. They also offer day classes. The address listed is incorrect as they are #3-1726 Byland Rd. Close to the big Bylands Nursery on highway 97. Not the best location for a retail store but don’t miss this beautiful shop.Written April 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A neat little store with a pretty decent collection of LEGO products for sale. Enjoy the loose brick bin to find those much needed pieces.
Also it looks like a neat place to have a childs birthday party....a nice change from all the other party places.
The brothers that work there are very helpful.Written March 1, 2016