- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- Punta do Fociño do Porco is a place where you can see very nice views of the Galician Coast and the sea and it is located near O Vicedo, in Galicia Region, in Spain. You can park the car near the place and do a little walk to arrive to the viewpoint. Very nice rock formations, very dramatic landscapes and sea. Very beautiful to come here, if you are on rout in the region.
(See also El balcó mas Bonito del Mundo)Written September 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really small but very cute. The sand is very white, the water is not that cold and no waves. Very clean, with showers and even in July not that much people were here. Virtually we had the beach to ourselves!!Written July 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice almost virgin sandy beach. The forest in the back provides shade in late afternoon. Water deepens slowly, hence a perfect bathing place with kids. Water is probably 2 to 4°C warmer than the usual 18 to 20°C of the Atlantic Ocean. Not crowded because of the huge length, parking may be a bit of an issue. Leave your car along the street. Turn it around in departure direction before you leave it!Written July 25, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about O Vicedo
- The most popular things to do in O Vicedo with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in O Vicedo on Tripadvisor
O Vicedo Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 2:48 AM|