Speciality Museums • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
84 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I actually went in June 2018 but was looking at my pictures and decided that I needed to post a review saying how beautiful, unique, and interesting this place is. The property is lovely wne view from the roof is fantastic. If in the area, a definite place to visit.
It is great that it was saved and sad it lost some of its original fixtures. But a beautiful and unique place.Written November 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place and a lot of nice big boats to just to walk and look at. Nice restaurants also near by. We enjoyed our visit in there.Written November 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting petite "museum" that shows the history of olive oil production and trade. Great lighting, artifacts, and explanations. It dose not take long to visit it and it's worth it.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice, calm and pleasant area with a lot of restaurants which are good quality and reasonably priced. It’s a good place to go for a working meeting, long lunch with friends or just some down time.Written November 16, 2022
- Sitting in one of the arches overlooking the sea is always a peaceful break of my day... like in a pictureWritten October 9, 2018
- A small lovely church at night there was a processsion with the men carrying the church emblem and then a service in the church internally quite strikingWritten June 20, 2017
- The altar is amazing! It’s very large and has wonderful tall candles. I visited first thing in the morning and it was wonderfully peaceful and quite and I saw the caretakers looking after the areas. It is very ornate and well detailed.Written November 16, 2022
- We've walked many beaches around in Imperia. 90% are rocky, only a few covered by sand (and you can ever find a small sandy harbor for your babies nearby Prina Beach!). Anyway, if you are __not__ a baby and __not__ a disabled one, you should try rocky beaches. Just find one with small shingles, so you can lay down on your mat comfortably. And get prepared with water shoes.
Also, you could try sunbathing on big flat rocks - best place for this is nearby the parking lot at Largo Ragazzi del 99. There are just rocks, sea and you (and other people of course) :)Written July 10, 2018
- After 10 days in Italy I was beginning to think it was impossible find a bad meal.... until Bar Bagni - microwaved from frozen pasta and stale sandwiches. — but the beer was cold. Stick to having a drink.Written August 30, 2018
- Simple but very delicious ingredients from own garden. 8 dishes, not too big, good wines and friendly service in EnglishWritten July 11, 2019
- Piazza Dante is the nineteenth-century center of Oneglia, the reference point of the city from which the main streets of the town branch off. One of these is via Bonfante with its arcades and elegant shops is quite crowded with young Imperiesi especially on Saturday afternoons.
Piazza Dante is overlooked by the "Kremlin" palace, the former municipal building of Oneglia, and is framed by a row of neoclassical arcades.Written September 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Imperia
Imperia Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 8:19 p.m.|