Top Attractions in Baleal
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Just had a massage from Isabelle today , got back pain from surfing, and it was amazing !
I feel so much better and relaxed now !
I highly recommend it!
Thanks a lot Isabelle ! :-)Written November 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As absolute beginners, my husband and I took individual Yoga sessions with Sabina. We are both extremely happy and grateful to have had her as her our guide. Sabine is extremely knowledgeable and caring and has a luminous personality which shines through her passion for Yoga. Very highly recommended. Beautiful and significant experience. Thank you dear Sabina.Written August 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice bar with a good mix of locals and tourists.
Baleal Cocktail is a good place to get the party weekend started. The music is good. The drinks are decent, unless you are looking for creative cocktails. If you are on a cocktail tasting spree, I would recommend The Base instead.Written June 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great massages, professional Therapists, The place is very nice and clean with amazing view, specially on sunsets. Proposes Yoga and lots of therapies. Open every day, appointments easily arrangeable on in 24h.Written June 25, 2017
- Andre was the best! Great instructor who made things really fun. He helped me ride wave after wave. Had the best time surfing with him!Written July 24, 2022
- This place is just all what you need for a good surf/fun holiday!!
From start to end we had a amazing time.
The hostel and rooms are all what you need and even more.
The owners and staff are super friendly and helpful.
For me and my son it was the first time we did a surf trip.
Special thanks to Alejandro and Andre to help us with the 6d surf lessons, 2x a day.
They were very patient and have a very good knowledge on how to teach surfing.
Their approach was all what you needed and fun as well.
Also teaching in small groups what makes a big difference.
After day 2 we were already standing on the board and trying to catch some "small" waves.
I can only recommend this place!
The only downside is maybe that 6d in a row is maybe tooo much for the body to coop with :-), But what to do when it's fun!
Definitely a good spot to learn surfing
TimWritten July 20, 2022
- My daughter wanted to take a last minute surf lesson and we were lucky that they had a spot the next morning. Her instructor was so kind and helpful and knowledgeable. She had a great time and caught some good waves. I highly recommend them.Written March 21, 2020
- Honestly the best surf coach I have had (and I tried in different continents), Rico will be extra patient, provide you with all the equipment you need, choose the best spot and time to go for your level and explain the small details that you normally don't get from others.
He also makes special sessions to record you so that he can show you how you surf, what to improve and then remind you when you are both out there.
I went from nothing to sitting in the lineup in no time, overall I recommend him to anyone who really wants to learn and improve quickly.Written June 20, 2022
- We had some good rentals for a reasonable price. Besides that, lourenco is a realy nice guy who always helps us out and gave some very good tips on spots and conditions.Written October 9, 2022
- Super cool hangout next to the beach, with mellow music and a little garden with volleyball area. Great poke bowls and healthy food! must stop here while in Baleal (-:Written June 15, 2022
- If you go baleal this is a place to eat! Try the goat cheese salad and beer! Great friendly service too!Written October 3, 2018
- I spent 2 weeks at Good Surf Good Love in September and it was the highlight of this year for me. Inês not only teaches surfing, but also surf culture, how to feel completely comfortable in the water, and how to break any bad surfing habits you might have picked up elsewhere 😬. She keeps track of everyone's individual levels and needs, and will show you exactly how you are progressing and what still needs work. I recommend this surf school, 1,000% and I'm looking forward to going back soon.Written December 17, 2020
- Excellent. Dorothee is the nicest. Great location. Good for board rental. Good price . Very nice :) I’d definitely come hereWritten November 5, 2021
- We had an amazing experience with Fred’s Adventures. The owner is super nice and wellwilling to explain the origin of waves and surfing itself. Next to that, the rental boards and wetsuits were is super good conditions. We would highly recommend!Written September 28, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Baleal
- The best day trips from Baleal according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Óbidos, Peniche and Buddha Eden Full Day Private Tour from Lisbon
- Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon
- Óbidos, Peniche and Buddha Eden Full Day Private Tour from the West
Baleal Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 9:28 PM|