Ancient Ruins • Cemeteries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- A visit to the church was recommended to us by a number of people living in Cushendal. It was a lovely experience to see the church first hand and the adjoining graves and headstones. Whilst the church is no longer in use, we found two new headstones from the '70s.
From the church we took the cliff face walk to Cushendal beach. Took a circular walk along the sea edge back into Cushrndall and ended the afternoon back at Cottage Walk, located above the village.
A lovely afternoons walk, pleasurable in every sense.Written October 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am a member of the local book club which takes place in the library on the last Tuesday of the month at approx 2 pm - please come and joinWritten September 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a really lovely Sunday lunch here,both the roast beef and the chicken ballotine were beautiful and tender. Service was very friendly and two courses for £20 was very good value.Written December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were strolling through the Scenic town. This town is Ireland, history, historic, scenic and fantastic location for travel.Written July 24, 2022
- Great wee, traditional local bar, populated by both locals and tourists, and run by the very welcoming and accommodating Claire. Open 7 days a week for drinks (many places close on a Monday & Tuesday). There are also rooms above - McMullens Central Bar B&B.Written October 1, 2022
- After an afternoon spent at Glenariffe, we headed to Cushendall Golf Club for a meal at Rosie’s Restaurant. The young staff were friendly and attentive, we both had very good meals served promptly, and we enjoyed watching the putting just outside. Will definitely return!Written June 5, 2021
Cushendall Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 12:40 p.m.|