- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is one of my favourite places to visit and sit down in silence. The views are amazing, the chapel is a wonderful place to spend a few minutes and light a candle.Written March 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Summer day off with the company, long discussion, warm waters and very good food or drinks nearby. That's why I love Summer!Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful church serving the local faithful. Visit at Easter time for an authentic Greek Easter experience.Written August 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arranged two transfers between Athens International Airport and Porto Rafti during our October trip to Greece, and were completely pleased with the service. Manolis was quick in responding to all of our correspondence inquiries and making our transfer bookings, and he arrived promptly and on schedule for each transfer. He was interesting, informative and fun to chat with during the rides, and his transfer prices were reasonable and competitively priced. I'm certainly we will use AthensShuttleBus again when we return to Greece in 2023. We highly recommend this service!Written December 8, 2022
- Booked a taxi using the chat app and sending a picture as the address was in Greek. Instant responses to my question and booking confirmation.
Needed an early morning pick up for the airport. Booked the taxi for 6.20am. 6.15am the taxi is there.
Driver was very pleasant, taxi was spotless & driven very well.
I would highly recommend this taxi company.Written July 5, 2021
- Been here for the HORECA exhibition, we were more than happy to be transferred by Taxi Galaxy from the airport to Artemida and back. Always on time and taking the shortest and fastest route from Metropolitan Expo in the airport till Artemida and back the next day. Polite and nice drivers. Fully recommended!Written February 7, 2019
- Visit it at night for drinks and get crazy! We end up in the sea, without seeing anything and it was totally worth it!Written May 1, 2019
- Umbrella set costs 5 € and 10 at the weekend. Coffee was awful and very expensive (4€) . Waiter came after 30 min but it happens because they had not too much staff . Also the sun beds were dirty . It s not worth at all .Written August 4, 2021
- For everything you need Vagelis is your man. An expert rider himself (in all watersports) with many trophies on his shelf, he will provide you exactly this : the right stuff!Written October 24, 2015
- It's the best place to relax with friends or family. Also has experienced coaches to learn kitesurf, windsurf or sup. I absolutely recommend it!!!!Written October 22, 2019
- We arrived after dark, so the view was not evident. The interior is a throw back to an American type bar and the exterior is a posh, tree lit, relaxed setting. Namesake salad was welcome after 3 weeks of Greek salad. My friend was talking about the quesadilla all the way there. Why didn't I order it also? I highly recommend the quesadilla. It is accompanied by salad and maybe fries (I can't remember). Bruschetta with salad was delicious. I was cautious and ordered the meza plate, I took it home and ate for days. Sausage was tasty, more bruschetta, & chicken. My friend ordered the Hawaii chicken, she liked it. I loathe Hawaiian anything on menus (maybe because I live on Maui). Itcwas juicy and good, but I can't eat sweet as an entree. If you get a chance to eat here, DO IT!! The environment can NOT be beat. A beautiful evening with the sea lapping on the shore. I am so HAPPY my friend took me here. I highly recommend.Written October 3, 2019
- Aiolos is a very nice and cozy beach bar and Surfclub.
Here you can relax on the sandy beach or at the bar area with tables under umbrellas or trees with nice shade and coolness.
The staff are very friendly and serve all kinds of drinks and delicious snacks, salads and dishes from the kitchen at normal prices.
I can highly recommend this place...have fun!Written July 12, 2020
Artemida Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 1:57 AM|