Things to Do in Arundel
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Nature & Wildlife Tours
Equipment Hire • Kayaking & Canoeing
What travellers are saying
- Have now been to Fort Ouest numerous times for both dog sledding in the winter and paintball in both summer and winter over the last four or five years. These guys are great. They are always helpful and willing to accommodate unusually sized groups. Fairly easy to find from Tremblant village and is only a 10-15 minute drive from the bottom of the mountain.
This is their main activity. The various arenas and forest setups are pretty big and varied with endless structures and hidey holes. The types of contest from defend the fort to capture the flag etc. are extensive meaning that it is never boring. Paintball in the snow is especially fun, if tiring. Overalls and helmets/masks etc included. It is worth buying extra pellets though. For more experienced paintballers they also carry a load of equipment. Food and drinks available onsite. I cannot recommend Daniel and the others enough.
The dogs and their handlers are amazing. You have the opportunity to help harness these magnificent dogs to your sleds and find out about them before heading out in the (relative) wilds. It is very family friendly but be prepared to work hard if you are driving. You will get some great photos taken whilst you are on the course which you can buy on USB stick after you have finished. You also get a chance to meet/play with the dogs after your trek which is quite unusual for this sort of thing...but these dogs are so unbelievably friendly and playful it is a huge bonus. If you are lucky you get to meet any pups too. Hot soup and hot chocolate is provided to warm you up too. Recommended for all.Written August 30, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting course, improved and lengthened over the years. Front nine is fun, back nine has some good ups and downs.Written August 30, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family of 5 (3 teens - age 18, 16 & 15) all loved our hiking adventure with Sonia today. We couldn’t stop smiling when we went into the kennel area to pick our dogs to be our hiking companions. Each dog was doing their best to get our attention. All the dogs were very friendly but they do like to jump so it’s advised that you wear long sleeves and long pants. After picking our dogs, we were hooked up to our dog and went for a 45 min hike along their trails in the woods. We had a short break period with a beverage at their cabin/tepee before heading back to the kennel. Then we were so lucky to get to visit and play with their little puppies, only three and four weeks old! Five stars! My entire family loved this adventure. Though, not recommended for people with mobility issues. My 83 year old mom joined us for the kennel visit but would not have been able to keep up the pace on the hike with the dogs. So she waited with a book at the reception area until we returned from the hike.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there for a day of kayaking, 7 mature women, 3 of which never kayaked. What an experience for all of us. Owners were absolutely fabulous and very helpful. Took such good care of us. Very careful with the COVID-19 situation. There was a passage that connected one large lake to a smaller lake. Absolutely unbelievable, with water Lillies and purple flowers everywhere. The aroma was amazing.. We even saw a blue heron.
Recommend this place for lots of fun and excitement. We are going again!!Written August 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family has rafted in a few locations and this was the best by far. Very knowledgeable team. Guides were always in control and getting wet was so much fun. Really convenient for Tremblant and doing two rapid runs was great, including the break to catch up on drink and a snack. Would give 6 stars.Written July 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Arundel
- The top attractions to visit in Arundel are:
- Alaskan Adventure Dog Sledding
- Canoe-Kayak Arundel
- Paintball Fort Ouest
- Club de golf Arundel
- Rafting Arundel
Arundel Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 5:07 p.m.|