Tours in Arundel
Top Tours in Arundel, Quebec
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Equipment Hire • Kayaking & Canoeing
What travellers are saying
- Our family of 5 (3 teens - age 18, 16 & 15) all loved our hiking adventure with Sonia today. We couldn’t stop smiling when we went into the kennel area to pick our dogs to be our hiking companions. Each dog was doing their best to get our attention. All the dogs were very friendly but they do like to jump so it’s advised that you wear long sleeves and long pants. After picking our dogs, we were hooked up to our dog and went for a 45 min hike along their trails in the woods. We had a short break period with a beverage at their cabin/tepee before heading back to the kennel. Then we were so lucky to get to visit and play with their little puppies, only three and four weeks old! Five stars! My entire family loved this adventure. Though, not recommended for people with mobility issues. My 83 year old mom joined us for the kennel visit but would not have been able to keep up the pace on the hike with the dogs. So she waited with a book at the reception area until we returned from the hike.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there for a day of kayaking, 7 mature women, 3 of which never kayaked. What an experience for all of us. Owners were absolutely fabulous and very helpful. Took such good care of us. Very careful with the COVID-19 situation. There was a passage that connected one large lake to a smaller lake. Absolutely unbelievable, with water Lillies and purple flowers everywhere. The aroma was amazing.. We even saw a blue heron.
Recommend this place for lots of fun and excitement. We are going again!!Written August 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family has rafted in a few locations and this was the best by far. Very knowledgeable team. Guides were always in control and getting wet was so much fun. Really convenient for Tremblant and doing two rapid runs was great, including the break to catch up on drink and a snack. Would give 6 stars.Written July 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Arundel
- These places are best for tours in Arundel:See more tours in Arundel on Tripadvisor