- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travellers are saying
- Staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. Beautiful space. Atmosphere was right up our alley with adirondacks and a personal fire pit, and they even brought our 7 year old a juice box. Highly recommend and will definitely return.Written October 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved my time at Karlo. A pleasant rustic atmosphere with wonderful indoor and outdoor experiences. The back patio was nicely shaded from the sun and the interior tasting room had a cozy speakeasy setting. We loved meeting the resident cats and the staff was so kind and helpful. A must-see stop in PEC.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You will not be disappointed! The pizza is the best ever Caring, friendly lender and staff!! AmazingWritten October 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped off at this winery for a late lunch hike visiting the area and as it came recommended by a friend who lives in PE county. We enjoyed the wood oven pizza and salads. Everything so delicious and fresh and service was great. Beautiful grounds and surroundings. Met Norm briefly as he made his rounds of the dining tables. My friend and I also did a tasting. I did not particularly care for the wine but overall we had a lovely time here.Written October 28, 2022
- Mike did an amazing job. 4 couples enjoyed the wine with the cheese pairing. Loved the Reisling and Noir. The cheese is amazing.
Great place to visitWritten September 27, 2022
- Beautiful patio and very nice view of the wine yard. This is a place where you will be sitting and chatting with friends for hours.Written September 6, 2022
- Just spent an amazing Thanksgiving in Prince Edward County and a highlight of our stay was our visit to Rosehall Run. We had arranged a family tasting (there were 16 of us!) at 'the nest', hosted by the wine maker's son, Dylan Sullivan. His knowledge of the county, the vineyard, and especially the wine, was terrific. We walked the fields, tasted the grapes that were ready for harvest, visited the shop and took a great family photo on the Pixie truck. All of us left with some terrific wine in hand (funny that we all chose differently) and great admiration for the talent and hard work that brings Rosehall wines to life. Can't wait to make this a part of our Thanksgiving festivities next year!!Written October 11, 2022
- Wonderful wines with caring friendly knowledgeable staff
We took a group to this vineyard
They provided us with an amazing wine tour and explanation of the very specific process they use to create a wonderful wine utilizing the climate soil and locationWritten October 6, 2022
- Great winery. My husband and I stopped in for a tasting. They have great sparkling wines. Yes I walked away with 2 bottles. A must stop on the wines route.Written May 30, 2022
- Richard and Vida always make visiting Chadsey's a great experience. They make visiting a real pleasure so they were always the first stop on our visit to PEC. Now that we have made Picton our home, we do not visit so often, preferring to buy cases at a time. Now that they are winding down and selling off their inventory I highly recommended getting to Chadsey's as soon as you can.Written July 25, 2022
- This a great winery that is on Lake Ontario - the views at the back of the winery are great. The wines are great, love their reds. They also have Covid-19 protocols in place.Written December 7, 2021
- Absolutely charming winery, host/owner told some vintage stores and explained the wines perfectly, listing to her was mesmerizing and delightful, the Pinot Noir was nice and earthy. Will definitely be back.Written October 8, 2022
- Beautiful place is an elegant place to take your friends too to experience what a winery in the county looks like.This place is a wonderful experience and elegant place to visit. The rich land scape and beautiful set up is a wonderful place to visit.Written September 18, 2022
- Very Nice winery. During COVID it is outside patio tasting only, which is a good thing for sure. Staff were great, friendly and knowledgeable. The ground were well kept and tidy. They had sanitizer for everyone to use. Nice wines.Written July 10, 2020
- Devils wishbone -super rustic amazing winery. Jennifer was great - had wine tasting and bought two wines. Very nice. They had cute little twinkle light all over. Their upstairs was open and beautiful . it would have been nice to have access to the patio. There could easily host a small intimate wedding. It was here that I learned that I actually like olives, so thank you for that interesting information. We also really liked their wines. Their Chardonnay was unlike any I have ever tasted before. We loved it here.Written June 15, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Prince Edward County