- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Seen the sign along the road on an east coast motorcycle tour and decided to pull in. It did not disappoint! Jennifer was amazing and the whiskey is top notch! Highly recommend the detour.Written June 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great visit! Visitor barn had just opened and we saw ewes with their lambs. Many were super friendly and let you pet them. It also has an educational section where you learn about wool. The wool shop has anything wool related you can imagine, including a nice selection of affordable yarns. There is a play area outside and available washroom.Written May 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There are wonderful beaches that are not crowded and the water is warm enough to swim in. Most Nova Scotia beach water is not. It is small but close to enough things to keep you amused if it rains. It is a quiet place so don’t look for highly active man made amusements. The Canada trail is there and a short walk in from the legion is a walking bridge over (you guessed it) River John. It’s natural and beautiful and not busy.Written July 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.