Top Attractions in Pa Khlok
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is how elephants should be seen! The entire experience put the elephants welfare first and foremost. Beautiful location to walk and understand how this amazing sanctuary cares deeply about even the most troubled elephant. All the elephants are rescued from the tourism and logging industries to spend the rest of their days in an environment that benefits their physical and mental well being. Our guide made sure we got to see them close up but never in a way that caused them distress or concern. On one occasion an elephant was approaching her bath but felt a little nervous as we were standing close by, so we were asked to walk back so she felt more comfortable. The price includes an amazing buffet lunch and drinks as well as wellies, umbrellas and rain jackets if it’s raining.Written August 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely area to stroll around.
There is a taxi rank and a small shop where you can stock up on beers an food etc.
There is a restaurant Port of Call and a bar D Deck, very good for good and drink.Written May 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great professional team with excellent leadership. I had to go back everyday to Devlaya massage since they are so good at what they do which is make you relax and let go of all your physical and mental stress via an amazing massage experience. Highly recommended massage and spa.Written January 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful day. Service first class with a crew that attended to our every need. The Lady Kathryn is a beautiful boat with everything we would need for a luxury day out. From champagne on arrival and an amazing Thai lunch the hospitality was great. We visited some lovely areas and swam, snorkelled and cruised in style. Would highly recommend this charter.Written March 26, 2019
- Great daytrip with cave canoeing and lunch on boat! Tommy the host very professional!
Best team good company!Written January 30, 2023
- Bar is bit verpriced, as soon as it is the only bar here accessible for public use.
In general island is ok, water is clear and transparent. Toilets is another story, was about to change my cloth there, but did it outside.Written January 23, 2020
- The organisers who stays with us are very funny. We are enjoyed her guidence throughout the journey.Written August 19, 2022
- Very well arranged trip to Surin island for 1 day snorkling. 3 stops with excellent conditions. Despite arranged turist trips very few people. Only swimming shorts and flip-flops needed. Everything else included. Very nice and helpful crew.Written January 8, 2020
- This tour was great fun. We chose this tour as the elephants are not chained up. I only hope they are well looked after. There should be a proper tipping system in place. We had great fun.Written July 3, 2019
- Went out for a wakeboarding session in Phuket with my 8 years old daughter (who already knows the basics of wakeboard).
We had a great session and she made a lot of progress. Jake and Nadya are very friendly and the Moomba has a great wake.
Thanks for this good time ! I recommend.
And beware of the strong Thai sun (suncream & hat recommended).Written December 26, 2018
- Great service provided by this tour agency. Every detail and information is given before every trip.
We could not reccomend more this service,reliable and on time!
Thank you Emmy for taking care of us!Written January 21, 2022
- Great Sunsail staff - friendly and helpful. Ash, Johnny and the team were all great. The yacht (Sunsail 404 catamaran) was in very good condition, spacious with everything we needed for our bareboat charter. The sailing is easy and fun we had light winds so some sailing some motoring. The anchorages are good- Thailand is popular but in the evenings generally the anchorages were peaceful and sheltered. Great holiday for us with our late teen kids and another family.Written January 21, 2023
- I had a BLUEFIN 34 yacht for a day of sailing in the Phang Na Bay of the Andaman Sea. It was a wonderful and memorable experience. The boat was immaculate, the two people crew was very pleasant, helpful and flexible to my requirements, weather was perfect. We started from the Royal Phuket Marina and the itinerary included the James Bond Island, Tam Lod Yai (Big Load Cave), Panak, Roi and Hong Islands and was amazed at the spectacular cliff formations and the labyrinth of forested limestone pillars rearing out of Andaman Sea.
Many thanks to the crew: Krittitad Wanichphon (aka Golf) - the Captain, and Direk Chokkueva for an amazing and wonderful experience.Written June 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pa Khlok
- The best outdoor activities in Pa Khlok according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Pa Khlok on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Pa Khlok according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing & James Bond Island w/ Buffet Lunch by Big Boat
- John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating
- Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling Trip w/ Lunch by Speedboat
- Phi Phi & Bamboo Islands Snorkeling Trip w/ Lunch by Speedboat
- Premium James Bond Island by Big Boat with Canoeing
- The most popular things to do in Pa Khlok with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Pa Khlok on Tripadvisor
Pa Khlok Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 8:46 PM|