- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Today we visited again this wonderfull place, w've been here before but decided to visit this parc again.
We decided to do the blue route, that's the middle one.
On this walk are several posts to see the birdlife and observate them in their natural habitat.
It was a very sunny day, with a real blue sky and the perfect weather to make some beatifull pictures.
Our roundwalk took about 3 hours, because there are so many nice views for the observation, you have to stop for a longer time and see all the fauna and flora of this part of France.
Next time we'll stay again in this area, we'll visit this marvellous nature parc again.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife was the rider - horses are too big for me!
The booking experience can be frustrating - and a little harder if you don't speak French - we wrote 2/3 emails without reply and one phone call was inconclusive!
On arrival at near by St Valery we made the journey and arrived when the day activities were underway - ie no one around save a few horses!
Its a great place with full stabling for a large number of horses and rider facilities.
With no on to help us were we considering leaving but a fellow client (ie a real regular) helped leave a message and actually booked us in.
On the day things fell into place big time!
The weather, in March, was 20/22
Luckily it was not a big party so two clients and two leader/supervisors
They assess ability carefully - and for the more experienced a trip towards the beach beckons and the views are stunning - it can of course rain :-)
In all it turned out perfect - NOTE it can be busy in the summer
For a total of nearly three hours we felt €45 was reasonable (if the group was 10+ in number may be not so good)
For longer sessions breakfast seems to be there for the morning parties
Very well reputed locallyWritten March 26, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hard to review this place. We came in while on bike... 2 families two kids each.
The rooms are small houses, a minuscule room for kids, a decent room for us. Kitchen and a living room. Old style, not extremely comfortable the beds for kids.
The place is gorgeous , horses everywhere, green grass all over.
Food is great, probably the best we have had in Somme area.
The do speak English.Written August 3, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont
- The most popular things to do in Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont on Tripadvisor