- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I have been on a number of trails and the variety of views, plants, features, and hikes of may skill levels. I have hiked for hours and never tired of the trails.Written January 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful park on the outskirts of Sidney by the Sea. Great walkway along the ocean offers spectacular ocean and mountain views. Very well maintained with lots of grassy areas and level pathways.Lots of free parking, very popular with dog walkers.Written November 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a hidden gem off the side of the road. Make sure you see the Rhodo's when in blume! The various shades of green with the varied tress is a great view when looking from the top of the hill.Written September 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for a fun travel and tourism destination, Snowdon House truly delivers. Laura will greet you with a smile and share her story on how Snowdon House started. They have fabulous gifts, vinegars, breads, soups and a whole lot more that are produced directly on this farm. Check out their tent camping area and enjoy a farm experience, it will truly energize your soul.Written August 2, 2019
- Great Experience! Paul is a very calm, patient instructor and quickly gets the students "hands-on". He is also a fabulous host and made sure that everyone was completely comfortable, while providing excellent food. We got to experience a wide range of sailing conditions while cruising through amazing scenery (and seeing wildlife close-up). Would recommend it to anyone!Written May 20, 2022
- Beautiful and quiet island location, close to everything. Jack goes that extra mile in making sure place is immaculate. Jack is a master diver & having done dozens of dives with him, it has always been a great experience in the emerald seaWritten August 16, 2022
- I was waiting to fly in a float plane for 6 years and with Pat Bay Air a dream came true.
I was looking for a nice scenic trip starting from the Victoria area and the first homepage I found was Harbour Air but their scenic tours did not really match what I was looking for.
After browsing the Internet I also found Pat Bay Air. They offer a Gulf Islands Explorer Tour where you can add stops and I went for the 1 hour stop in Ganges / Salt Spring Island.
After I filled in the online form I got an answer from Tim who suggested to start the trip at 11 am because there was a market in Ganges we could join. Really nice!
We started our trip from Patricia Bay as it was cheaper and we had a car to drive there. You can also start from Victoria's Inner Harbor what make the tour a little longer and more expensive. And of course they offer other tours and charters as well.
When we came to Pat Bay Tim was already there and we were able to start the trip right away. Tim is a very nice pilot who explains a lot, and believe it or not, on the way back from Ganges he allowed me to fly the little Cessna!
I also like that the aircraft was a very small one so the only passengers were me and my boyfriend. You can only fit 3 people in there. Perfect for couples :)
It's been a really nice day. Thank you Pat Bay Air!Written August 12, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about North Saanich
- The best outdoor activities in North Saanich according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in North Saanich on Tripadvisor
North Saanich Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 2:47 a.m.|