Top Attractions in Mooloolaba
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Clean, long and beautiful beach. Really safe and plenty of space. Nearby there are various shops and eateries, a great place to spend the day. Ready access and easy to park too.Written December 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So central to the coast. A perfect walk from La Balsa Park to the light house and the water tower. I love the rock pools and the beach 🤘Written January 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a fantastic double dive at the HMAS Brisbane with Scuba World in March 2022! I'm new to diving, and was by myself, but it was a small group and I was well looked after and so always felt safe... so could just enjoy the dives! It was my first wreck dive, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more... loved watching the fish swimming through the wreck and saw my first lion fish and guitar sharks!! A big thank you to Chris and all of the friendly crew at Scuba World, thoroughly recommend! :-)Written April 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed visiting the aquarium, modest sized ,so very easy to go around a few times if you want to look at something more or go back for the talksWritten November 25, 2022
- We visited a number of restaurants and boutiques in this complex; there is a lot to see and do and some restaurants have a lovely view of the water.
It’s well worth a visit, we visited See, RiceBoi, a Greek and Mexican. It seems there is something for everyone and it’s very clean too.Written December 18, 2022
- I went for a 1 and a half hour massage, felt wonderful, Sarah was brilliant and lovely to chat to. My husband went the next morning and had the same length of massage, he left feeling like he was walking on a cloud. We didn't have appts but were fitted in quite quickly.Written May 17, 2022
- Our family used the shuttle service from Brisbane airport to Noosa and return the drivers Mathew and Steve were fantastic ,vehicles in new condition ,suplied baby seats for our grandchildren and would highly recommend the service anytime ,thankyou team 4U Transfers and Tours
Regards Wayne,Diane and familyWritten October 24, 2022
- Beautiful friendly staff. Gorgeous massage rooms. Lovely atmosphere. Great spot to escape and relax. Totally enjoyed my deluxe pedicure. Highly recommend.Written October 17, 2021
- Had a lovely couples massage and felt totally pampered! Will see you again next time we visit the Sunshine CoastWritten July 29, 2019
- Wow, this was the most amazing experience I have had in a very long time. The setting was gorgeous and Bec was absolutely fabulous and I would rate my massage as the most luxurious and rewarding yet! I will be back next holidays!Written December 8, 2022
- We had terrible service at Rice Boi where they continually offered seats to people behind us in the line and would not seat us. After taking 5 groups behind us in the line and an hour of waiting we then ordered our meal takeaway and the Boston Shaker Bar across from them warmly invited us to sit in their venue with our takeaway meals so we could have a drink with our meal. They were 5stars with their service and range of amazing drinks. I was given assistance in finding a delicious spicy dark rum. Great place, would highly recommend. They turned our night around, thanks so muchWritten July 31, 2022
- Absolutely loved this birthday gift. Professional and friendly staff. Premises are superb. At the end was given a herbal tea and scottish cookies.
Highly recommended.Written February 12, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Mooloolaba
- The best outdoor activities in Mooloolaba according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Mooloolaba on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Mooloolaba according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Country Drive in Sunshine Coast Hinterland Guided Tour with Lunch
- Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour Inc. Lunch, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Rainforest, Views and Montville Day Tour Inc. Lunch
- Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise Inc. Lunch & Cruise | Group Tour Min 6 Adults
- Full-Day Guided Tour to Montville Village with Lunch
Mooloolaba Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 9:47 AM|