- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Our trip to Lampedusa wouldn’t have been complete without a boat trip and what a boat trip!!! The boat was spotlessly clean and the fish lunch exceptional. We cruised along the south coast stopping at a number of spots for swimming/snorkelling where the colour of the sea was absolutely amazing. A big thanks to the 2 Giovannis for a great day.Written October 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was amazing, big Tnx Nino !! Food was very tasty !! Nino is a very cheerful and kind person, songs and dances are provided to you !!! all I advise !!Written September 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastica esperienza con Francesco e Marcello, ottime guide lampedusane.
Mete molto belle e pranzo ottimo, in qualità e quantità!
Lorenzo e Bianca
Amazing experience with Francesco and Marcello, local guides.
Fantastic locations as well as a great lunch, both in terms of quality and quantity.
Lorenzo e BiancaWritten June 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience! All day on the boat visiting wonderful beaches around the whole island. Food was delicious, there were sea food, pasta, desert, wine, fruits, coffee, everything you need. :)
And we were lucky to see dolphins, thanks to the captain!Written August 10, 2022
- It's really great. Everything is perfect and they are extremely friendly. Highly recommended. It will be a choice you will not regret.
직원분들 선장님 동양인 저희 둘인데 엄청 잘챙겨주세요. 음식도 맛있고 람페두사에서 보트투어 생각하신다면 적극 추천 드려요!!!Written July 21, 2022
- - Trip Schedule
from 9:30 to 17:30
50 EUR(incl. good lunch, waters, wine, limoncello)
Via phone or dicrectly go to ship. I cannot speak Italian. But I could coodinate my trip easily since reservation staff can speak English.
If number of participants does not exceed limits, we can participate trip on that day. In
this case, I recommend yout to go to ship at 9:00 or 9:30 am on that day.
Very friendly and kind.Written August 4, 2020
- ITA: Sei alla ricerca di una gita in barca indimenticabile? Non esitare, la barca Don Giovanni è la migliore di tutte: divertimento, risate, panorami incredibili, spiagge bellissime viste dalla barca, bagni in acque cristalline, un banchetto a base di frutti di mare, cibo siciliano delizioso e se siete fortunati come me, vedrete i delfini giocare e nuotare accanto alla barca. Il capitano Pietro ti farà sentire come a casa tua, ti farà ridere, cucinerà e ti farà godere ogni minuto a bordo della sua adorabile barca. Sono molto grato per aver scelto questa gita in barca con lui e il suo equipaggio. Ho fatto nuove incredibili amicizie, mi sono innamorato ancora di più di Lampedusa e questo giorno sulla barca sarà un bel ricordo che non dimenticherò mai. Vorrei poter tornare presto.
ESP: ¿Estás buscando un paseo en barco inolvidable? No lo dudes, el barco Don Giovanni es el mejor de todos: Diversión, risas, vistas increíbles, hermosas playas vistas desde el barco, nadar en aguas cristalinas, un banquete de mariscos, deliciosa comida siciliana y si tienes suerte como yo, verás a los delfines jugar y nadar junto al barco. El capitán Pietro te hará sentir como en casa, te hará reír, te cocinará y te hará disfrutar cada minuto a bordo de su adorable barco. Estoy muy agradecido por haber elegido este viaje en barco con él y su tripulación. He hecho nuevos amigos increíbles, me he enamorado aún más de Lampedusa y este día en bote quedará como lindo recuerdo que nunca olvidaré. Desearía poder volver pronto.
ENG: Are you looking for an unforgettable boat ride? Do not hesitate and book it now, the Don Giovanni trip-boat is the best one: Fun, laughter, incredible views, beautiful beaches seen from the boat, swimming in crystal clear waters, a seafood banquet, delicious Sicilian food and if you're lucky like me, you'll see the dolphins play and swim next to the boat. Captain Pietro will make you feel at home, make you laugh, cook and make you enjoy every minute aboard his adorable boat. I am very grateful for having chosen this boat trip with him and his crew. I have made incredible new friends, I have fallen even more in love with Lampedusa and this day on the boat will be a nice memory that I will never forget. I wish I could come back soon.Written July 7, 2019
- We had an excellent time with Marina Diving Center Lampedusa. Thanks very much especially to Giuseppe and our guides Carolina and Guy.
We came to Lampedusa with a plan to do some dives and these guys were the perfect match to give us a bit of guidance (we hadn’t dived in about a year) and show us the local dive sites.
We did two half days of diving (a total of four dives). The first day we were guided by Carolina and she was super professional but still friendly and full of good information about the dives (but also local knowledge about Lampedusa, including the best bars and beach spots). Dive sites were Capo Grecale and Fortino on the east coast of the island.
The second day we were guided by Guy and he was very keen to make sure we got the most out of the dives - even uncovering a hidden octopus in the reef. Dive sites were Panettone and La Madonnina right near the famous Isola dei Conigli. These dives sites were very enjoyable.
The rest of the crew were also very friendly and accomodating. Highly recommend this crew if you are looking to do some dives in Lampedusa and the surrounding islands.Written August 28, 2021
- We had such a fantastic experience!
We took off at 10 and came back at 17:30.
We had enough time to swim and watch the landscape. Moreover we really enjoyed the lunch.
I truly suggest it to you!Written July 20, 2021
- What can I say? This trip was advised to us by our hotel Luna di ponente and I must say that was the highlight of our trip!!! Amazing company, excellent food and dream beaches! The trip lasted from 10.30am to around 7pm but not for I second I wanted it to end! Gianluca is a great host and makes you feel at ease all the time! This was not just his day at work but was more like an outing with friends for him! Look to further for boat rides, just book this one. The price of 40 euro was worth it! Surly to do this trip again when we are in Lampedusa! More can be seen in the photos :D
Grazie di tutto e saluti da Malta! :)Written July 24, 2016
- We went on a tour with Cicciobello, Carla and Samuele after having read all the positive reviews and it was completely worth it!! We had a BLAST! The food that Carla and Samuele prepare is amazing (fish, pasta, carpaccio, shrimp, coffee, wine… everything is absolutely delicious) and Franco (Ciccio) knows exactly where to stop and to have a great swim- I believe we stoped 4 or 5 times to go for a swim and it just kept getting better!! We were the only two foreigners in the boat (all the other passengers were Italian) and they made us feel at home! We know for sure that we are coming back! One thing that really surprised us was that for some passengers this was their third trip with the María Grazia’s crew, that has got to mean something! Do yourselves a favor and come to Lampedusa and go on a tour with them.Written September 6, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Lampedusa
Lampedusa Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$82.6|