- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit. Keep in mind you have to make a reservation in advance to enter the sites. There is some parking available in the town itself but it’s quite a walk to the fallsWritten November 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went for a walk and saw Tews falls and the gorge. There were stairs the view the falls on a lower level and a higher level.Written April 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This conservation area offers lots of open spaces , trails ,numerous ponds and good fishing in the spring and early summer.Parking is ample ,admission $25 for family day pass.Written November 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I and my family have been buying corn here for 30 plus years. As not too many places sell truly great sweet corn this has been our destination to purchase our many dozens of corn to put down in the freezer for the seasons to come, where only it seems cattle corn is sold in the supermarkets as sweet corn. We will be sticking with Dyments thanks very much.Written August 10, 2019
- Beautiful old building that once held the Library nicely renovated. Rotating displays all items can be purchased. I bought a unique raku polar bear. Unfortunately, the 'clerk' we had was unfriendly and came off as snobbish. Did not suit the small town feel of Dundas...Maybe better training is needed? Still worth a look around.Written February 11, 2020
- I really enjoyed all of the memorabilia displayed in the museum and was very surprised by their attention to detail. IT was excellent for students, the curious and people of all ages.Written September 25, 2020
- This is a good place to spend a little time.Great for a picnic and there is a splash pad for kids.Even a little drive through is nice.Written August 4, 2021
- It is a relatively easy hike to see this beautiful waterfall. I parked my car at the Rock Chapel Road parking of the Royal Botanical Garden (fee applies unless you have a RBG pass), and took the Borer's Trail to be there. It took me about 10-15 minutes walk to get there. The trail can be a little bit scary because it can be narrow with cliff on one side and no railing, so do take care. On one side of the waterfalls, you can see the top of the falls, but it is difficult to see the whole falls because of the angle and the trees. If you keep walking cross the bridge to the other side of the waterfalls (another 5 minutes walk), there are two lookouts that provide much better viewpoint. I was not disappointed with decent water volume. I continued on the trail for another 10-15 minutes, and I got to a viewpoint where you can see Hamilton with beautiful fall colours.
If you go the other way from the parking lot, you will be on the Escarpment Trail. I did not go too far on this trail, but I got to a place where I had a fantastic view of the fall colours and Hamilton also.Written October 26, 2020
- We were there for their Christmas event. It wasn't crowded at all. We have been going there for years, when it was The Circle M. I don't think you can leave here without finding something that you just cant live without :)Written December 10, 2018
- an easy way to spend an hour. The area is clean and interesting. It's low key and unmanicured but very pleasant. We didnt see many butterflies but very many caterpillarsWritten October 6, 2019
- This place is great if you're able to go. Update though: During COVID the parking is closed and no place close by to park legally. There were too many people using parking lot as place to park to go to Websters Falls even though it is noted to be closed online. Annoying that people ruin this and got this placed closed because they were sneaking into the nearby falls.Written June 15, 2020
- Ivor did the most fantastic water color paintings, the best gift ever.
With his years of experience, he brings your picture to life.
And beautifully framed as well.
His British humor lights up the room, very funny too.Written May 1, 2019
- Great brewery tour. Mark was knowledgeable and engaging and made it fun. Added to some great beer it’s a winner recipe.Written November 27, 2022
- My experience here has been amazing for my intro month. The instructors are super friendly and motivating. They have a lot of classes at different times during the day so it’s easy to fit into my schedule. Will be getting the membership!Written November 8, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Dundas