What travellers are saying
- Beautiful old building that once held the Library nicely renovated. Rotating displays all items can be purchased. I bought a unique raku polar bear. Unfortunately, the 'clerk' we had was unfriendly and came off as snobbish. Did not suit the small town feel of Dundas...Maybe better training is needed? Still worth a look around.Written February 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there for their Christmas event. It wasn't crowded at all. We have been going there for years, when it was The Circle M. I don't think you can leave here without finding something that you just cant live without :)Written December 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ivor did the most fantastic water color paintings, the best gift ever.
With his years of experience, he brings your picture to life.
And beautifully framed as well.
His British humor lights up the room, very funny too.Written May 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the only card shop I can walk into an get a card in two minutes. A small selection but great.Written August 9, 2017
- This place is a lovely spot in the country, growing lavender organically, and selling a myriad of lavender products in their charming shop. The apiary creates amazing lavender honey. (HumbleBee apiarist Luc Peters started their organic apiary - he can tell you a lot about bees if you visit while he's there.)Written October 4, 2016
- You will find the special flavor you are looking for and will see many that you would not think of with the possibility of trying on that dish on your recipe list.Written January 9, 2020
- We like to have the the trinkets and doodads in our kitchen and this is the place to find the little specialty items you are looking for.Written January 9, 2020
- Not only do they have every kind a cheese you can imagine, the staff are extremely helpful. I spent a lot of money on a selection of cheeses and I enjoyed every single recommendation.Written August 8, 2019
- I took my two grand kids, five and two and a half years old to Morden Farms so they could experience what an organic farm involved. They particularly liked interacting with the baby goats and the miniature horse, not to mention the country sweets they had after visiting the store where I picked up a number of quality items for dinner that night. The farm is a nice reminder of life before the hustle and bustle of city dwelling took over so many of our lives. A great outing on a cloudy day. Ray PanavasWritten April 19, 2018