- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Debrecen Plaza is about 350m north of the Great Church and Debrecen's main square. It is a large, indoor three-level mall with shops, services, grocery store, food court, a cinema and a bowling alley. Underground parking is capacious and inexpensive. A small farmer's market is sometimes on the pedestrian plaza near the entrance tot he Plaza.Written March 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As every bigger town, Debrecen has also it's flea market/ bazaar, called by locals just Zsibi (ʒibi). You can get there by bus 15,15Y or 30 or a 30min walk from the main square (Kossuth tér).
You can find here all kind of stuff: from used bikes to vintage furniture, clothes, books etc. Walk around and get a sausage (Kolbász) or Lángos with some hot tea at one of the food stalls.
The market opens everyday at 7:00 am, but go there on the weekend, so you can see the most.Written November 30, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly wine store in the city center with nice and helpful staff.
There is a large variety of Hungarian wines, from more than 15 wine region and from the cheapest, to prestigious ones.
I like the most the large packing bag-in-boxes!
I recommend this place for gift shopping or for own consumption.
Cheers! :-)Written September 2, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go to this wine shop and grab a couple of bottles of Hungary's best wine. Ask for a wine tasting and let yourself guide through the different wine regions of Hungary. From mid-range to high-end, red, white or sparkling wine; whatever you want you will get it here. I really recommend this shop.Written November 20, 2015
- This is a small shop but why is big because lot of unique staff inside.
You can find designers clothes, bags and jewelries from Hungarian Designers.
Everything is wearable so it isn't just a gift but perfect for personal use.
Location is close to city center coffee shops and bars around.
Absolutely recommended.Written August 23, 2016