Reefs • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in San Pedro
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful fish, sea turtles and corral!! This place was amazing and so enchantingly gorgeous. Can't wait to visit againWritten November 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really beautiful hand crafted arts, great prices as well. You can get the art shipped to the US in a protected tube if that helps and they take VISA.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience to paint by the sea. We were lead perfectly by our instructor to paint a memory of Belize. Thank you for accommodating us and giving my daughter a fabulous time.Written November 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely gallery to visit. So many unique and unusual things to see. Very tempting to spend lots of $$$ here. Quality is excellent. Owners are very friendly and welcoming.Written March 5, 2020
- Dance with the drums and eat all of the food! Miss Julia is the most perfect host! I did not know that tamales could be made with plantain! Delicious...Written May 17, 2022
- Our first full day and our last full day in Belize was spent here! Our kids loved the inflatable waterpark. Food was excellent and service was wonderful! Israel was the best server! He was so much fun!Written August 14, 2022
- Dress correctly for the bugs. If you don't you won't stay long enough to enjoy the site. Hopefully they'll get funding again soon.Written February 16, 2020
- This is a terrific place! Don't be scared off by the fact that is off the beaten path a bit.
Service: Outstanding, Jafeth and Zian greeted us on the way in and could not have been nicer and more welcoming!
Food: Also Outstanding, I had the whole fish grilled and my wife had the quesadillas.
Atmosphere: 11 out of 10, enough said. Right on the water.
Value: Really reasonable.
Do yourself a favor and eat and hang out here.Written April 9, 2022
- This was an amazing discovery on my recent trip to San Pedro. A little beach bar on the south end of the island. They were so friendly, had an amazing bar and beach set up. It was quiet and very relaxing to watch the sun go down.Written November 13, 2022
- We have visited Roatan several times, so decided to hang out at the Mahogany Bay Beach Club after a morning excursion, vice heading to the West Bay as usual....what a great decision! The beach was nice; the facilities were exceptional; and the snorkeling off the pier was better than most of the snorkeling excursions I have paid for in Honduras, Roatan, Belize, Mexico, etc... We really enjoyed swimming and hanging out at the beach and enjoyed the white sand and warm waters. The beach clubs were fun and the beer was relatively cheap and cold! Mixed drinks and lunch were US prices as we had expected. For a great 1/2 day beach experience with water toys, swimming, bars and snorkeling, this was a great deal, and right next to the cruise ships so we didn't have to taxi to the West Bay or West End. A great day and a great deal.Written March 7, 2022
- I had a wonderful experience with the Spa. Very friendly and efficient staff . My massage therapist Silvia was excellent. I came with a flare up of my sciatica issue and with 2 massages, the pain was gone. She was very personable, asking if the applied pressure was ok, she was very caring. She's a very talented massage therapist and I would say, a good healer because she cares so much about the people. I sensed she did not pursue this path to "have a job", but she's so passionate about what she does, and it's obvious to see she has her heart in the right place, on her clients' welfare and health.
I would and will recommended this Spa 500 %!!Written November 26, 2022
- Mike and his staff are amazing. There was a hurricane and his team didn’t miss a beat. I had my cart back early in the morning the day after the hurricane. I highly recommend renting from these guys. They are trustworthy and work very hard to provide great customer service.Written November 4, 2022
- We walked by the place at night and it was locked up like Fort Knox with metal hurricane shutters, so I guess I was expecting something more. Some tropical wear, limited selection of mens, women's (geared to the 20's crowd), children's clothing and small kitchen appliances. Some Aeropostale t-shirts from several seasons ago. Did not shop upstairs. Worth a stop if you forgot something at home, but I wouldn't go out of my way to shop here.Written March 24, 2015
- Great service. Very responsive. Delivered to our hotel on time. Accommodating and friendly. Reasonable price. Thumbs upWritten November 30, 2022
- Must if you love coffee when in San Pedro!!!
Friendly staff. Whole Bean for take home!
Very clean and organized!Written August 31, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about San Pedro
- The best outdoor activities in San Pedro according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in San Pedro on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from San Pedro according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Full Day Charter
- Hol Chan Full-Day Bucket List Snorkeling and Marine Life Tour
- Hol Chan, Shark Ray Full-Day Snorkeling Tour From San Pedro Belize
- Exclusive All-in-1 Full Day Shared Guided Tour
- Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure (Boat Transfer)