- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We road the Queen ll steamer around west lake okoboji. It was a pleasant one hour and fifteen minutes. It’s a very historic boat. There is narration of what you will see along the way. Only one thing alarmed me. There was no mention of what to do in an emergency or to tell us where the life jackets were.Written September 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saddens me that this isn’t being given the reverence it deserves. But what a great story of our ancestors. I think everyone should visit at least once.Written August 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of fun for our 4-yo and 2-yo. It's a little dark inside, it would be nice if they let more light in. Many slides and attractions for the younger kids.Written July 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Disclaimer upfront: I am a local who visits here nearly every week.
The wine bar and art gallery are two distinct spaces but each brims over to the benefit of the other.
The Wine Bar, run by Rick and Polly, offers a selection of house wines representing various grapes and locations. Traditional and trendy beers are available, along with some soda pop and bottled water. They also offer a selection of really good sweet and savory appetizers to help you spend more time there, listening to subtle music. During the summer, the place can get packed with weekly live entertainment on the patio out front. The owners seem to have a habit of hiring friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, and attractive servers.
Shortcomings are few. When busy, it can get loud, as there is nothing for sound attenuation on the Wine Bar side. Consequently, we stake out some of the comfy leather chairs or sofas on the Art Gallery side. It's often much quieter, and David Thoreson's photographs of Okoboji and elsewhere (all for sale, BTW) grace the walls.
This is a venue for a more relaxed evening out at Okoboji, something apart from the raucous Arnolds Park bar scene.Written October 2, 2018
- like all Boji golf courses they charge too much but the course was in tip top shape and its very interesting to play.Written July 16, 2021
- Had a great time here. Puzzle was hard (but we needed 15 more mins). Had kids 9, 15 & 17 and all enjoyed. The owner was super friendly and excited by what she does. Definitely stop here when in town.Written May 31, 2021
- Very interesting history of the music scene in Iowa. Nice artifacts and the short films were very informative. Good way to spend a rainy afternoon.Written March 29, 2021
- Pretty basic mini golf course. Decent amount of shade which was great since it was a hot day. Not too crowded on a weekday. Friendly staff.Written October 10, 2021
- We went back to chaplins after about a year and the staff is still great, the karaoke DJ is fun..he keeps the rotation in tract which is a must.
Good area to be in.Written July 2, 2016
- Nothing above and beyond but there are plenty of shops to suit everyone's needs. Lots of clothing shops, a candy shop, and a couple of gift type shops.Written June 15, 2022
- As novice throwers we didn't know what to expect. The owner spent time with us, gave us good instruction and checked back periodically for helpful tips. We had plenty of misses but some good hits as well, and one bull's eye! What a great time ... what a great addition to Boji!Written August 7, 2021
- The Gardens is your run of the mill shoreside bar. Lots of outside seating, small arcade area with 4x4 PAC Man and darts. Highlight of The Garden is their frozen drinks category. Get a Rum Runner or Frozen marg and enjoy the deck. Happy hour pricing is outrageously good. For a frozen drink, Bloody Mary packed with goodies like a beef stick, pickled asparagus and cheese, and a tall beer for $10.50. Total bargain! It’s dated and a bit rundown but the bathrooms are clean and the prices are great for a perfect view of the East part of West O. Must do: the $20 5pm Family friendly Siesta Cruise. Beer and wine and soda included. Great tool around West with music, friendly people, and Dawson who was, in fact, named after Dawson Leery from Dawson’s Creek. Totally amazing value.Written June 17, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Arnolds Park
- The most popular things to do in Arnolds Park with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Arnolds Park on Tripadvisor
Arnolds Park Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 10:14 AM|