- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 139
What travellers are saying
- An amazing cultural experience! Full of life, with great stalls and restaurants. A must-do in Jerusalem. We were there one a Friday afternoon, so perhaps the vibe was extra lively because it was right before Shabbat (not sure!).Written October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The owners were such a pleasure to work with. Their store is well organized and filled with so many unique treasures. They made my dreams come true today when I found a widows mite pendant in silver which was what I fell in love with at a different store earlier that day. They gave me an affordable and fair price. Both gentle men were a pleasure to work with. Both are photoed here with my husband. Thanks guys!Written September 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mamilla mall is a great place to stroll, shop and have something to eat. There is a good variety of shops - everything from clothing to jewelry to gifts and a pharmacy. Restaurants are a good place to people watch and to be seen. Whenever i am in Jerusalem i always take a walk down Mamilla.Written May 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful local artwork hosted generously and knowledgeably. Really enjoyed the quality and variety on showWritten September 24, 2023
- An amazing experience led by my knowledge tour guide Shira Esterto learn about Hadassah and the dream of Henrietta Szold to bring healthcare and education to all people. Also, the amazing Chagall windows representing the 12 tribes of Israel and biblical love, friendship and peace among all people.Written May 22, 2023
- We had read so many good reviews we decided to stop by and we’re glad we did. Zak is informative of all of his items and wants you to understand what you are looking at. Great personality and very welcoming.Written July 8, 2023
- Big choice of local craft beer - both on taps and in bottles. Great kitchen as well, good location and nice people.Written March 17, 2023
- I was the with my family last August and we were looking for a star of David with diamonds for me and I found the nicest one EVER! Yoram was so helpful and professional, he found the right star for me after 2 minutes! I will definitely recommend to all of my friends and family 👪❤️Written September 10, 2023
- Most tourists to Jerusalem focus on the Christian quarter or the Jewish quarter, depending on their religious perspective. But it's definitely worth spending some time in the Armenian quarter.
Have lunch at the Armenian Tavern or another traditional Armenian restaurant and then go to one of the Armenian ceramic studios. There are four in the Old City. Vic's is located between the Armenian Tavern restaurant and the Jaffa Gate.
I got to meet Vic, see him paint a few pieces, and talk to him about his creative process. His small shop is crowded with his creations, ranging from very modern art to traditional paintings on traditional ceramics. (Some of the other studios only do traditional work.) It was neat to hear about his life in the Armenian Quarter, see him work, and take him a beautiful souvenir of this corner of old Jerusalem.
And in case you were wondering, he can do Christian pieces or Judaica. He can also personalize pieces in a variety of languages.Written January 2, 2023
- The most beautiful mosaics of the holy land! He even shipped one back to the USA for me at a super reasonable price!
Also 10/10 recommend doing the mosaic experience, nice chill time with the girls and all ended up with beautiful pieces to take home, he’s a great teacher!Written October 1, 2023
- Don't buy anything here. You will not be able to avoid the souk on your trip to Jerusalem. There are interesting things for sale but you will be expected to bargain. You will be constantly hassled but best to avoid replying in a polite way. I noticed some antiquity shops with "certificates" of authenticity for the items. You would be brave to purchase here. However the souk is to beestenjoyed with the colours and smells.Written December 19, 2022
- Fun experience to have in Jerusalem with a group. We dressed up as biblical characters and then walked through part of the old city to a special spot for a photoshoot.Written January 14, 2023
- From good reads to beautifully crafted souvenirs, you will find here not only exceptional customer service, but also friendly advice regarding what one should absolutely not miss when visiting the Holy Land.Written June 1, 2018
- Very safe and very friendly. A variety of spacial things to buy. A trip to Jerusalem must includ JLM Bazar. Recommended!Written February 6, 2019
- My wife and I have visited Israel many times. We always stay in Tel Aviv, but travel to Jerusalem by bus for a day. This artists co-op is a short cab ride from the bus station and a nice walk to the old city. Everything in the store is hand made from artists in Israel. The prices are more than fair and the customer service is incredible. We have purchased both in person and on line and have always been 100% satisfied. I can't recommend this shop enough.Written November 14, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Jerusalem:See more romantic shopping in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor