- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 95
What travellers are saying
- The new wing of the Village Market makes this one of my favourite shopping centres in Nairobi. You can find almost everything you need. It is clean, well laid out and accesable.Written November 12, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was there with my family about two years ago over christmas and we have planned to visit there again this year 2022 Christmas again.Written December 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is huge with multiple floors, not much signage for new people but has great entertainment establishments. we visited Strikez but seems most patrons prefer the place. Got served quickly but could do the bowling as there was a long waiting list.
I loved the ambiance from strikez. not much security personnel within the mall but is very strict by the entrance.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located on the outskirts of Nairobi CBD, this place is great for people looking to see some unique historical artefacts.Written October 11, 2020
- Great amusement park for children and some types of adults. Difficult to find your way around once inside the mall as there are no maps to help. But this appears to be common in the malls in KenyaWritten October 29, 2022
- The mall is located outside Nairobi CBD and strategically placed for shopping.A visitor will take time here to explore all in one facilities.Has a variety of eating places.Yoi can choose the one that suits you.However quality is all over.Written February 25, 2020
- Had an exchange with good rates. There’s a good Foodplus chain market and some other useful stores. But it’s only worth it if you are aroundWritten November 18, 2021
- Happy to find Ocean Sole factory in here. They do the coolest recycling products from flip flops.
Also many studios with artist working and selling their art.Written September 2, 2022
- Crazy over there. You cant shop peacefully. They will not give you a piece of mind. They will try to get the most from foreignersWritten October 14, 2022
- This is a nice mall, with places to eat and a grocery store. It is close to the animals orphanages and cultural centre, but if you go back to the city, there are huge traffic jams.Written February 3, 2020
- Great place to spend a day shopping, enjoying lovely cafes and restaurants and of course some entertainment. It was interesting to see how much the mall has developed over the past 16 years since I visited it. It was nice to know it has adapted and survived.Written July 26, 2022
- The sculpture exhibition curated by Marc van Rampelberg is not to be missed. The range of artists, size, material, and subject of the sculptures is wonderful - I have not seen anything of this quality or scope in Kenya before. Indeed having just visited Wisley's garden sculpture exhibition in the UK - it is a sculpture garden of such quality that all Kenyan's can justifiably be proud of this new showcase for the region's finest artists. The landscaping is a pleasure in itself and it will only become more and more impressive as the gardens establish themselves.
What a legacy Vivian Mather, Carol Lees, and Kui Wachira are creating. Hats off! One Off's sculpture garden and art gallery are as essential as the Sheldrick Trust on any visitor's itinerary.Written October 9, 2019
- Nakumatt supermarket was a major attraction here but not anymore. Carrefour is yet to fill the space left.
Lounges and food joints are many, Galitos, chicken inn, pizza inn etc and don't forget you can grab coffee ground and 1st floor.
Miniso, Bata downstairs and other shops
Banks and ATMs are also here
Security is tight right from the entranceWritten August 27, 2018
- If you are in the area or coming back from the tea farms in the Limuru area, take a quick stop here. They have a large collection of contemporary African art, and the prices were better than what I saw last time I was in Nairobi. The area is a little rough, but the car sharing services can still pick you up or get you there from Nairobi. There is a lot of art and it could be organized better - so budget time to browse. Note - They do have online sales.Written March 11, 2017
- There is an indoor climbing place on the 6th foor. Worth a visit. Wear your gym clothes. They provide climbing shoes a fee. Its a good workout and also relaxing. There are trainers to guide the beginners.Written October 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Nairobi
- These experiences are best for shopping in Nairobi:
- Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour
- Nairobi Guided Cultural Shopping Experience Day Tour
- The Nairobi Skyline & Maasai Market!
- Nairobi Cultural Shopping Experience
- Half Day Tour Giraffe Center,Baby Elephant&Karen Blixxen
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Nairobi:See more shopping for couples in Nairobi on Tripadvisor