Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- This place is simply amazing! Disco Retro Style, the DJ playing music there is unbelievable, she plays classic disco dance songs, and drinking the best handmade cocktails in Beijing. The bar is really beautiful and the people are really friendly. Don’t miss this INCREDIBLE place !Written November 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Basically an upmarket food court/food incubator and an indicator how things are likely to develop in this buzzing city. Very nicely designed, well maintained and with a very wide selection of choices. Thumbs up for the meat (Carne) and vegetarian stores (Nooxo) on the second floor. Thumbs down for the Thai one on the first floor. Bar upstairs is quite pleasant, but overpriced.Written October 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this place for its simplistic flair. Its a bar and not more. The walls are lined with mirrors and bottles and they serve everything even if it's not on the card. Very "in" place, so it's always packed and quite noisy. Still gets awesome marks from me!Written December 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in for a cocktail in this small local place in the hutongs They have a good selection of house designed cocktails , spun off from classics. Dimly lit, nice comfortable seating and a small bar to sit at. Friendly service. Worth stopping if you are in the area.Written July 21, 2019
- This little place is a hidden gem. Tucked into storefronts on a busy thoroughfare in walking distance from the Westin, it houses an excellent variety of wines at decent prices. If you are members (achieved by purchase of approx two bottles of wine), the price is reduced further. Love this place!Written October 24, 2018