Art Galleries • Neighbourhoods
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 340
What travellers are saying
- Lots of amazing memorabilia on exhibit. The Beijing showing began in July and ends in November 2022. Especially exciting for young kids, while also very interesting for adults of all ages.Written August 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here with some friends for dinner. The area was nicely decorated for Christmas and the cool chill of December evening gave it a nice romantic feel.
This is a place for dining and shopping. It has a good mix of international and local cuisine. We went to a Spanish restaurant and the food was really good.Written December 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a good place to have something for eating and buy something. And also good place to take photos.Written May 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great place to go if you're looking for chinese new made antique things. Calligraphy tools, painting, wooden furnitureWritten November 8, 2019
- Sophisticated luxury mall full of artistic statures and other interesting art. Top of line brands, expensive, but interesting to walk around.Written January 3, 2020
- Visited here in November before it got too cold. Came here after visiting the nearby drum and Bell towers, so there was enough to see in the neighborhood. There were places to eat and window shop with a nice easy vibe (NOT too crowded but by no means empty). There is a nearby lake where we saw tourists getting a ride in a covered bike by locals.Written January 9, 2020
- Liulichang Street has been around for 300 hundred years or more in Beijing,used to be for literati and the rich and noble class. But now visitors and local people can still go there and search for old scripts, writings and calligraphy. I would not recommend people to buy äntiques" there, unless you really can tell authentic from fake ones!Written December 10, 2019
- Multistoreyed building. Nice inside with big variety of places to eat and shops to visit. Go there if you have time, worth visiting.Written January 14, 2020
- Nice mall with all famous brands in it with variety of restaurants as well , we enjoyed a nice evening with plenty of shopping due to discountsWritten January 6, 2019
- Very good shoppingcenter with all the stores you need in one place. We shopped a lot of good stuff, for example running shoes, a jacket, t shirtsWritten October 9, 2019
- It is the 65th anniversary of Wangfujing Department Store. Many goods are on sale, I bought a lot of clothes at very cheap prices.Written September 26, 2020
- The mall os good, actually it's a really very good one ... but me and my kid couldn't find anything interesting in it ... normal mall with luxury design and brands..Written June 25, 2019
- It was an unusual rainy day in Beijin. To get over jet lag we opted for some window shopping. Good selection of small, medium and a large ZARA stores.
Many stores were either being remodeled or replaced with new stores. Lots of restaurants, many with picture menus and modest prices, that seemed quite popular at lunch time.
This is centrally located just inside the third ring road. My wife and I enjoyed window shopping and checking out menusWritten April 24, 2019
- This contemporary art gallery is worth the trip. It is beautiful and peaceful but for some of the spots you need patience to be able to get to take a photo as there are lots of people here in the weekends. Beautiful cafe inside that is also worthy of visiting.Written November 18, 2018
- Easy subway access- Line 8 Muxi Yuan stop Exit A2 comes out directly into Block B of Bairong. It is a huge interconnecting mall with well organised floor selling different items. Each floor stretch from Block A-C hence will need to walk a lot. There is another Block D behind too. Need to bargain though starting price here are lower compared to tourist areas. I see more local shoppers than tourist here. Mostly local brands. The shops are much less aggressive and selection here is different compared to Silk Market.
There is a food court upstairs on 6th floor. Most of the menu is in Chinese and they do not speak much English. The food stall I bought lunch from do not accept cash over the counter but I am not sure if it applies to other stalls.
Spent 5 hours here and covered only half the area. If you are looking for value souvenirs/ gifts, this is the place.Written October 2, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These experiences are best for shopping in Beijing:
- Beijing Private Customized Shopping and City Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Beijing Walking Tour: Temple of Heaven and Hongqiao Market
- 4-Hour Private Walking Tour in Beijing First Embassy District and Ritan Park
- Private Afternoon Tour: Silk Market, Acrobatic Show & Peking Duck Dinner
- Evening Food Private Tour with Brewery Taproom Hopping at Slow Boat in Beijing