- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
Showing results 1-30 of 341
What travellers are saying
- The area is absolutely huge. We spent hours and only scratched the surface. A huge I mean huge industrial complex has been converted into shops galleries bars and restaurants. Full of beautifully dressed people, trains, chimneys, steel and concrete housing stunning art to suit all tastes. Or just marvel at some people’s creativity and tastes. Lots of street art too. Spend a day there, immerse yourself in the wonderful art and enjoy a beer or meal people watching. My perfect day.Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited on a Sunday morning and spent about 45 minutes having a look around at this interesting market with lots of little stalls. Some of them seemed permanent, but I think that others are only there at the weekend.Written August 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a good experience. There are pearls of all sort- the obvious fake to may be genuine. And silk , handbags, electronics. The top floor shops do not accommodate much bargaining but they will also definitely lower the price - a lot . The top floor shops are decent and helpful. Ground, first and second floors are all for bargaining. Mindy Jewelry is a nice place with both fresh and saltwater real pearls. They speak English well too.
There are some nice shops in ground floor too (eg: no. 94 & 86) where you can get good price for silk through bargaining. The silk might not be 100% but there are beautiful designs.Written September 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whitley floor dedicated to children. Lovely Mall, inside and outside next to the river. Lots of nice eateries and shops. We lived this mall.Written July 2, 2023
- It’s a good place to have something for eating and buy something. And also good place to take photos.Written May 6, 2020
- The mall is stunning in the evening because of the LED ceiling outside. It's great for taking pictures or even for just going for a stroll.
The mall itself has the usual shops and food options, as with many other malls in Beijing. It is on the bigger end of the spectrum of malls in the city, though, so you won't find yourself bored in this place. Most brands here are foreign/international (e.g. Muji, Zara, H&M, Victoria's Secret, Starbucks, etc. There are many local options for food together with a few international chains.Written April 25, 2020
- Cute shopping street with elements form the old world and first world shopping entertainment for local and international tourists.Written July 6, 2023
- Came here with some friends for dinner. The area was nicely decorated for Christmas and the cool chill of December evening gave it a nice romantic feel.
This is a place for dining and shopping. It has a good mix of international and local cuisine. We went to a Spanish restaurant and the food was really good.Written December 27, 2020
- Sophisticated luxury mall full of artistic statures and other interesting art. Top of line brands, expensive, but interesting to walk around.Written January 3, 2020
- West of Tiananmen Square, this is one of the shopping streets with megamalls, outdoor markets, small shops, restaurants and entertainment centres. Everything from high end products to bargains, can be found on this street. Xidan is more popular among the locals as it cheaper compared to Wanfujing.Written April 4, 2017
- Very clean, modern with a great array of Western shops. A large food court and softplay areas, kids pizza bar etc. There’s a cinema on the very top floor. There are no traditional shops so this is for westerners who want a taste of home.Written July 14, 2023
- Liulichang Street has been around for 300 hundred years or more in Beijing,used to be for literati and the rich and noble class. But now visitors and local people can still go there and search for old scripts, writings and calligraphy. I would not recommend people to buy äntiques" there, unless you really can tell authentic from fake ones!Written December 10, 2019
- Multistoreyed building. Nice inside with big variety of places to eat and shops to visit. Go there if you have time, worth visiting.Written January 14, 2020
- It is a market of repeats lots of the same items stocked at the different stores, Bargaining is done to a minimum.Written February 27, 2019
- Very good shoppingcenter with all the stores you need in one place. We shopped a lot of good stuff, for example running shoes, a jacket, t shirtsWritten October 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These experiences are best for shopping in Beijing:
- 6-Hour Private Beijing Tour: Flower and Fish Market, Panjiayuan Antique Market and 798 Art Zone
- Private Beijing Markets Tour with Tea Tasting at Hongqiao Pearl Market
- Beijing Private Customized Shopping and City Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- 4-Hour Beijing Shopping Tour with Dim Sum Lunch
- Beijing Walking Tour: Temple of Heaven and Hongqiao Market