Antique Shops • Flea & Street Markets
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A great place to go if you're looking for chinese new made antique things. Calligraphy tools, painting, wooden furnitureWritten November 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here in November before it got too cold. Came here after visiting the nearby drum and Bell towers, so there was enough to see in the neighborhood. There were places to eat and window shop with a nice easy vibe (NOT too crowded but by no means empty). There is a nearby lake where we saw tourists getting a ride in a covered bike by locals.Written January 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been to Pop-UP several times in the past weeks, having only discovered this place quite recently. What a gem!
The shop has fabulous stuff for sale, ranging from massive antique pieces down to Beijing-themed greeting cards. Not cheap, but value for money.
Down a few steps is the bar/restaurant/coffeeshop/lounge - whatever you want it to be. Great selection of very well priced wines; delicious nibbles, freshly made poor-over coffee. And the place turns into a cinema, or a hat-making workshop or a sketching class, depending on the time and day. (They have a website for details).
It is our new favourite alternative home in Beijing!
Check it out - you won't be disappointed.Written June 29, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tianneman square is a historical location , and you can compare with india gate in delhi . It very near to forbidden city so its exactly not a seperate location but can walk thrugh it while on the way to forbidden city. There is nothing special to watch but just can experence vastness of the place.Written November 13, 2011
- I received 2 custom calligraphy scrolls from CK Culture Boutique today and they were of stunning quality and presentation. Warmly recommended for a souvenir, gift, or wall hanging.Written April 3, 2019
- This was a stop on a tour I was in. The craftmenship is beautiful and getting to watch the workers in action was pretty cool.Written December 2, 2018