What travellers are saying
- Just try and you won't regret.
Checked their website and found out that they have branches all over the world so I was eager to give it a try. We booked by contacting the manager via wechat and he helped us to arrange the game. The service was nice and the game was brilliant. Omescape truly knows how to design the game to give you the best experience. Just hoping I had more time to finish all the puzzles and escape by my own. Can't wait to try their other challenges until I get my winning medal! And thanks to Mr. William.Written November 25, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great show for a fair price, highly recommend it if you have the opportunity to stay a bit in Beijing. Stunning and breathtaking moments!Written November 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's so amazing game…interesting and pretty fun!Have to cooperate very well with friends.So you should go and try to play!!! Реально очень классная игра! Всем советую поиграть!Приводите друзей, друзей своих друзей и вы не пожалеете. 非常好玩的游戏！Written July 31, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mr.X is in a mall on the second floor in Sanlitun. I was unable to find a website in English so I went to the place to book. You can also book on Dianping by searching Mr.X.
The rooms available at this time in English are the Alcatraz themed room (60mins) and the House of suicide (75 mins).
Our group has 6 people and we chose the house of suicide room. We did not finish in time (2 mins late) but the staff didn’t stop us or interrupt the experience, probably because we were so close to the end.
The clues were of moderate difficulty, if you’ve never done an escape room I imagine it would be quite hard.
The staff can speak some English and equip you with a radio so they can communicate with you if you are on the wrong track or you are doing something you shouldn’t.
The rooms are very well designed, there weren’t any things that could be mistaken for clues, it was very clear which items you were supposed to use.
I would recommend going with a minimum of 4 people as there are some difficult areas that require you to split up, and would make escaping solo or in a pair almost impossible.
Overall, it was an excellent experience, and we definitely want to try the other English room. Compared to other escape rooms I’ve done, it was the most elaborate setup, and probably the most creepy! I would definitely recommend!Written February 26, 2021
- We made the reservation throug the e-mail and we got really good service in English. We really waited this game as the highlight of the vacation. My spouse and I are quite experienced players and we've played many games all over the world.
They recommended us to try room called Lab Of Biohazard which is good for two people. When we arrived we needed to pay the game (180RMB for two people) in advanced which was big mistake (normally you always pay afterwards). This meant that you couldn't get any refund of the bad game.
The room itself was totally different than we have used to play. Game was way too hard and due that it was also very slow-paced. You didn't have that many different challenges and tasks, you just needed to use a LOT of time for those you had.
The instructions we got were very unclear and we were quite lost at the beginning. For example we got one paper which we were suppose to use late in the game, but we used it in the beginning since it fit for the story but in the end we needed it and the paper was unusable.
We booked the game in English but the staff didn't know that good English. The girl was really sweet and tried all her best, but we couldn't understand her unclear and bad English. She couldn't explain through the walkie talkie all she meant, so she needed to walk in to the room to explain us what to do. So of course that ate the real atmosphere and ruined the game.
We wanted to quit the game in the middle and get our money back of the bad experience. It wasn't autentic and since we couldn't communicate in English there it was just waste of money. The girl went to talk with her boss but they couldn't refund the money, just give discount voucher for next game which we didn't want to do.
Walls were paper: We could hear clearly other people talking outside of the room, so it didn't feel that we are in the bio lab.
All in all, unfortunately really bad experience.Written April 9, 2016