- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had some time to spare so decided to visit the library.
There are a lot of exhibition halls with exhibitions of ancient Chinese literature. It was quite spectacular to see the old writings, book and interactive screens unfortunately there is not much English to explain what you are looking at.
I would still recommend going to see the library as it is one of the biggest in the world, there is no entrance fee and it is easy to get to as the subway station is right next to the entrance.Written August 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very big convention hall which can handle few huge events at the same time.
The event I took part had more than 2000 people and it accommodated them for the event as well as meals separately. Very well designed, good security and cleanliness is perfect. Toilets are clean and maintained.
I was there for almost a week for the World Scholars Cup Global round with a group of students.Written July 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to New CHina Int Exhibition Center to attend China Auto Show.
The buildings are great, well distributed and a/c and ventilation working properly, even w/ high temperatures.
Negative are the toilets. Small and dirty...population behaviour is the main fact. In fact disgusting! CLeaning toilets and provide more is highly required.Written May 25, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is beautiful at night all lit up and in front of it at night time there seems to be ballroom dancing lessons! It's freezing cold and dark yet here they are out dancing in front of this beautiful lit up building! It's such a lovely sight to see!Written December 18, 2015
- We spent the weekend nearby and had to come and see this library that I had read about and the headline was: Most Instagram friendly Library... they only let 30 people ish inside at the time. I guess we had to stand in line for 40 min to get a peak of the inside. The library is stunning on the inside and outside. Definitely worth a trip.Written August 8, 2017
- I was cycling around the area and called into the information centre, they spoke English and were very helpful, provided me with a map and explained the area and it's attractions, I was very impressed with their service.
I would recommend if you need information call in and see them.Written June 25, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These places are best for traveller resources in Beijing:
- China National Convention Center
- National Library of China
- New China International Exhibition Center
- Liyuan Library
- Beijing Etrong International Exhibition & Convention Center