- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
54 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travellers are saying
- Pretty much has everything you need. All the usual brand-name shops along with a good selection of cafes and restaurants. We found it convenient as our hotel (Harold's) was close by. It has a really nice central plaza area which facilitates live music on certain nights. A really nice gathering place for all ages to gather and socialize.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went 3 times from Newtown to buy few souvenirs and electric appliances for our family…
Unfortunately very dangerous place outside, many troubles with main entrance with wind, you could receive something on your head, no protection net, nothing secure…inside nothing changes since five years, just on second part no lift, very dirty…we had to go SM and Ocean close Cebu bridge to be secure, safe and not in danger.
Make your choice now!??Written June 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is near my house so I can easily go there and relaxed. They have cinema with latest movie with low prices than big malls. They have food court with a sky theme in the ceiling. Also the best place when hanging out with friends.Written February 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Their new branch has something to boast about, especially the attentiveness and accommodation they had given to us.Written December 11, 2019
- SM Seaside City is like Mall of Asia both malls are situted by the bay. However, SM Seaside is much better than MOA, the stores are laid out within the mall itself unlike MOA the stores are spread out all over the place. Seaside is upscale and modernized compared to MOA. Seaside is fairly new compared to aging MOA. There's also a park on the top floor of the Mall. When in Cebu City stop by SM Seaside.Written September 19, 2019
- After Simala visit, we went here for lunch. To get a taste of what they say the best lechon and Chicharon in Cebu. And I've proven it true. We ordered half kilo (Php200), enough for 2-3 persons. If you want to dine in, you can eat from any of the carinderia nearby but has to order meals from them too. So they won't charge you for bringing outside food. Prepare to pig out! Delish! and take home that crunchy chicharon on your way back to cebu city like we did. Perfect to beat the traffic during rush hour. XDWritten April 23, 2019
- one good thing about this mall is, it's just near the airport, and you can spend time here while waiting for your check-in time at your hotel, but there are only a few stall and boutiques to visit to.Written December 4, 2019
- it's a good place to stay in Lapu-lapu while waiting for your check-in time... though you have to carry with you your baggage because they don't allow you to leave your baggage on their baggage counter. :-(Written December 4, 2019
- I had been up the street at another highly regarded venue and found it a little dull. I walked into this place and was surprised to see how many Club choices there were for places to drop in and have a beer. I did just that, sampling at least 4. Lot of variation - loud techno, live acoustic, standard bar bands, cover and no-cover.... Most exciting moment of the night was observing a young Korean guy overcome by some fit of drunken emotion, smashing his 500ml Red Horse bottle on the bar floor, sobbing on the table, and getting hauled out by the bouncer (while his friend was left to pick up the bar tab). It's not quite the Mango Square experience, but lots to choose from. No food this trip.Written October 26, 2019
- This mini L shape mall has a few restaurents like a jap, few koreans and cafes + sourvinier mango based shop. What is good in that place is the supermarket.
Most koreans goes there for cup noodles or snacks like chips besides a korean mini mart directly opposite the hotel.
So if you are looking for other meals than these, you go to head to somewhere else.
I had the jap ramen. Usd10.Written September 27, 2017
- The guards are helpful accommodating the people who is getting Philippine Passport.
It’s fast and they have someone to double check the requirements. If you miss something Of the requirements they allow you to go back same day or within one month since you paid the passport you can still process with in 30 days since you paid.
Remember always have a government ID, PSA birth certificate and have xerox or photocopy every document you have to get the passport.Written November 5, 2019
- Place to find cheap authentic branded items! There are stores that offer sales everyday. There are also food stalls inside incase you get hungry while doing your shoppingWritten January 3, 2020
- Nice mall and Positive staff a plenty of choices many of items are complete happy to visit here always because of a nice experience compare to other mall ..the chicken always fresh magnolia i like to buyWritten January 4, 2018
- Carbon Market is the oldest and largest farmer's market in Cebu City, and worth checking out if you are in Cebu. You will see a lot of outdoor vendors, but make sure and look for the area inside as well. I've found the best prices are often inside. See the video below as an example, where mangoes outside were 90 pesos or more a kilio, but inside as low as 30 pesos a kilo.Written August 9, 2021
- robinsons galleria mall is located along general maxilom avenue, it is very accessible by public transportation or taxi, its has provide free shuttle bus from robinson fuente. the mall is cozy, clean and not crowded. a nice place to go for shopping and dining.Written February 27, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu Island
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cebu Island:See more shopping for groups in Cebu Island on Tripadvisor