- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed this place, the staff, and the food. Just a note, when we were there, they closed at 5 pm. Also one can walk out into the farm and see what they are growing.Written January 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An eclectic collection of vendors, selling trinkets, fruits, auto parts, water heaters, Mayan "stuff", and everything in between. The vendors call out for your interest, but they will not chase you or badger (just say no). The fruits were fresh looking, with mangoes particularly sweet. The prices are as if locals frequent the market. It is also only a few blocks from the arch, so worth a quick stroll through if you have half an hour free.Written January 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The jade workshop was great!! It was fun for grandma (77 years old), 2 50-somethings, and a 13 year old. Cesar and Kevin did a great job helping us. Would highly recommend if you like jewelry and crafty things. 3 of us made necklaces and one made a bracelet. You get to pick you color of jade and the shape you want. Then you cut, shape , and polish your piece with machines. Big fun!Written January 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This smaller mercado is blocks closer than the main mercado in Antigua. It is a maze of tightly-spaced booths. Certain days of the week (Thursdays and Saturdays, I think), there are outside vendors.Written September 12, 2022
- The work that is on display and available for sale is vibrant and eye catching. The photographer who is behind these photographs, uses the profits from the sale to help the children in the photographs go to college.Written September 9, 2016
- A beautiful spot with glorious colourful artwork. I bought a piece from them via their Facebook page and received excellent service, continual updates, fast delivery to the UK and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Highly recommended.Written April 29, 2018
- Pretty sure you're not going to find a bargain here but it's definitely one stop shopping with an enormous selection of...well everything. If Antigua is your last stop you can definitely pick up everything here.Written January 26, 2023
- Amazing store, amazing service and very nice staff! I did the jewelry creation workshop and I definitely recommend it! They also have the most beautiful jewelry pieces...Written September 24, 2019
- You can find copies of much of these items in the markets and also more modern versions crafted to somewhat of this standard at Nim Po’t but neither will be what is on offer here. Expect museum quality pieces that have had real use and have some history. Masks are around $US 200-300 which is massively more than elsewhere, but then you are buying (recent-ish) antiques. We got a 20% discount for cash in dollars and also a look around the museum. The person at the store was amazingly knowledgeable and we enjoyed the visit as much for talking to him.Written August 8, 2022
- The home goods are so beautiful in Colibri! The bedspreads and pillows are stunning. Make sure to stop in when in Antiqua, Guatemala, CathyWritten October 11, 2019
- Short interesting presentation and beautiful showroom. Pieces customized while you wait with discount if silver removedThis was part of a walking tour I took through the city. It was a little bit commercial but the short presentation about Jade was awfully interesting. Did get an opportunity to see the various kinds of Jade and how it is cut and polished. Also learned a little bit about how it's different from the Jade in China and Myanmar, both countries I have visited. I don't know how good the quality was but the pieces were beautiful. I bought a necklace and a bracelet both of which were shortened and the price discounted appropriately while I waited for about 10 minutes. A nice opportunity to get your jewelry the length you want.Written July 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Antigua
- These experiences are best for shopping in Antigua:
- The Artisan Experience
- Artisan Shoemaking & Leather Craft Tour
- Visit The Leather Boots Town in Antigua - Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Antigua:See more shopping for children in Antigua on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Antigua:See more shopping for couples in Antigua on Tripadvisor