Top Attractions in Coimbatore
What travellers are saying
- We reached around 4 pm at the center. It was too much of rush, but everything was so well organised by volunteers. Dhyanlinga was a treat to visit, with silent surroundings and meditation hall. I would love to visit again for meditation packages.Written January 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted to watch the night show. Came here about 6pm. It took us about 1 and 1/2 hours from our hotel in The Residency Towers. The adhiyogi will take your breath away. They start preparing for the show by 6:45pm. We sat on the floor facing him. It was spectacular! The kids and I enjoyed every moment of it. Truly blessed to be here.Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Access to temple from the roads way down was by entering a controlled entry where we paid 30rupees to allow our car up to the parking closer to the temple ground. As we entered the temple premises there was a volunteer to guide us on which way to proceed. We took time to view all the shrines in the premises and as we reached ip fromt it was time for the mid day pooja. The temple drums and bells started their rhythmic prelude to be accompanied by chants of devotees ptesent at the time.
It was an heavenly experience that had to be experienced in person depending on the depth of ones worship.Written January 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the old temple near to coimbatore at a place called perur in Tamilnadu state.There are quite lot of buses ply to this place from Gandhipuram bus stand.It is architecturally finest and beautiful temple of Lord Shiva.There is separate sanctrum for goddes Parvathi.Written November 22, 2022
- The hill lock temple view and atmosphere was spectacular and splendid. Needs bit more attention in the devoteesThe down foothill bus stop was stinking very badly and intolerably stench was all over in the air we breath .
Requires much better maintenance without downgrading the health infrastructure of the pilgrims .Written January 30, 2023
- it was good to visit GEEDEE museum. it had car museum as well as a science museum. collections of cars as well as science artefacts was good. very nice visit for young kids as well as old people.Written January 2, 2023
- A temple very near to the city. Lord Ganesa is the presiding deity. The organizing of rituals in the temple can improve a bit.Written April 10, 2022
- such a great place to visit fir worshiping god as well as trekking. please no plastic as its not allowed in the hills. carry your food.Written March 14, 2022
- Went to mall twice. Watched movie. Had food. Very nice experience. The snow fantasy is a must experience. The dining area is really spacious. Remember to take food card before ordering foodWritten November 21, 2021
- Worth the difficult trek! Such a serene and energetic place. I went with a group of ishangas, started from adiyogi statue with the grace of sadhguru, well organised by isha volunteers. Started the trek around 5am and came back to ashram by 5pm. the trek to the 7th hill was challenging but worth the challenge. Definitely planning to go regularly.Written July 16, 2021
- It was a great walk, although over very uneven ground, so some of my trip companions found it quite tiring. The falls (on a hot day) were incredibly crowded, so I would recommend not going when the weather is really hot, or potentially not going on a weekend if you can avoid it!Written June 15, 2022
- * The place is well spacious, located not far away from the city and offer different levels of exhibition centers.
* The place have a goo parking facilitiesWritten February 3, 2020
- Goddess is so powerful but the surroundings are not really neat around 1 km. Lot of road side shops making tough for cars and other vehicles getting inside. Encroachments to be removed,Written July 19, 2022
- Small , peaceful and well-maintained temple. The temple is famous for its Rama deity. Temple is located in posh locality Ramnagar and very well maintained and peaceful and auspicious to visit.Written March 13, 2022
- Fantastic experience for young kids. The photos submitted here are of car museum which is in the same campus.Written July 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Coimbatore
Coimbatore Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:47 PM|