Popular things to do
- Ports of Call Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Day Trips
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- City Tours
- Historical Tours
- Archaeology Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Private Day Trips
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Walking Tours
- Special Offers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Shopping Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
Top Attractions in Kusadasi
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Good family day out, loads of sunbeds with shade if you don’t want to go on the slides. No cash is taken on site. You have to buy an Adaland card and load it with funds for your day. Food is standard burger with chips, kebabs or pizza also waffle bar. Lunchtime was chaotic to say the least. Waited half an hour for a pizza by which time the rest of the family had eaten. Queuing system was unorganised. Can’t take in your own food or drink so you would expect them to have more food outlets and staff serving and preparing. Despite this we had a good day out and would recommend.Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went on a Thursday about 6 pm but it was already closed, but I could peek in to see some displays inside. The area around the castle is a lovely place to walk around, with gardens and signboards about various flowers and trees. It is very windy and cold up there though!Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent a very pleasant relaxing day here away from the busy city. There is a lovely promenade with many bars and restaurants where you can spend time in deckchairs sipping cocktails etc.Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seems a lot better than usual more people go now sales on so some bargains 2 be had usual shops Starbucks for a coffeeWritten September 30, 2020
- Clean and pleasant. The pools and slides were great. Very well maintained common areas and toilets. Friendly staff. Lifeguards are very committed to preserving the order and tranquility of visitors.Written July 5, 2022
- The Kusadasi Market covers a few streets just up from the harbour. Many clothing & jewellery shops selling fake goods, local souvenirs, restaurants & ice cream parlours. Similar goods seen everywhere from Ladies Beach to Kusadasi City Centre. Would be a good choice for cruise passengers or anyone with limited time.Written June 5, 2022
- Nice long stretch of sand.
The sea was a bit choppy and as such the water isnt clear.
We did jet skiing for 200tl per person. (We paid 200tl on ladies beach also).
The cafes were winding down and said they didnt have everything due to end of season.
We had sunbeds & umbrellas for 20tl for 2.
There were free umbrellas also without beds. There is plenty of space for a proper relaxing beach experience with good views of the national park.
We got a taxi there and were ripped off so we got the dolmus back, four people for £2-3.
Nice chilled beach day.
Written September 15, 2018
- We had a good Time hère with our family. Everything was okay. Service is good, people hère are so kind and helpful. Thank youWritten September 8, 2019
- There's a bunch of food outlets and shops here, so it has more of a mall then a marina vibe...feels kinda expensive here...you can go up for nice views over the marina and the bayWritten October 27, 2021
- Pine forested hils plunging into azure seas with super clear water. We loved it. First beach is an absolute circus, WAY overcrowded. Drive further and explore the more remote narrow, shingle beaches. Second beach has snack bar and sunbeds, and huge crowds too. We like the undeveloped area pat second beach where the road runs next to the cliff. Scamper down the hill and find your own area. We saw a wild boar right near the beach forraging. We had no issue with insects at all. We arrived at 5pm and entrance no longer uarded or fe charged. Officially closes at 7 but not like they lock you in the gate at 7pm we we had worried.Written August 3, 2022
- It's a nice viewpoint, especially at sunset time as it's facing west...there is food and drink and seating available... there's of course the obligatory Atatürk statue, he did visit Kusadasi after all!Written October 27, 2021
- For clothes, food, beverages. Has shaded areas. It is located at the bottom of the marina. People are friendly, but do haggle to get the best price.Written July 10, 2022
- drink and eat here every year Brilliant place brilliant people very friendly very near the sea food very goodWritten November 6, 2019
- Well worth visiting for the peace and quiet alone! A pretty, historically interesting fort in the centre of Kusadasi, just off the sea front. The perfect location for a short, cool rest.Written September 23, 2019
- Small stretch of urban beach...apart from its central location, it's not that great, better to head out to Ladies Beach or beyondWritten October 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kusadasi
- The best day trips from Kusadasi according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 5 - 6 Hours Mini Group (Max 10 pax) Excursion to Ephesus with PRIVATE OPTION
- PRIVATE Ephesus and The House of Virgin Mary Tour
- 8-Hour Ephesus Sightseeing Tour with Lunch Included
- PRIVATE TOUR: Best of Ephesus Tours ( Skip the line )
- Pamukkale Small Group Tour From Kusadasi / Selcuk Hotels