Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Erica is a gem! She gave me a tasting and oysters and when I had questions about the wine she had the answers, and when I had questions about the oysters, she had Chase the first mate of Peconic Gold Oysters come to my table for a very fun and educational conversation. What a gorgeous, delicious, high quality experience it is to have a tasting and some freshly shucked Peconic Gold Oysters on a sunny weekend! My favorite vineyard on the whole fork, and yes, I’ve been to them all. Thank you Erica!Written August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our second stop on the wine tour. I thought the wine here was fantastic and probably my favorite of the day. They have very unique flavors, really tasty! Unfortunately, we didn't stay long because they only sold by the glass or tastings, not by the bottle. Had a great indoor and outdoor area to hang out.Written August 15, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Flowers, fresh "home grown vegetables, Delish in-housed baked goodies - pies, breads, cookie..so good! And in the fall Pumpkins and fun.Written October 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On a picture perfect Fall day, we took a ride out to the East end of Long Island for apple picking, wine tastings and cider donuts and sips. It was a great day!Written October 21, 2021
- Two for two. My second time here and consistently a great massage and a relaxing atmosphere and experience! I would highly recommend Joe-he is amazing!Written July 1, 2022
- Very good custom chocolates $7 for a tasting of 4 - many different flavors. Also has ice cream (we didn't try it) and souvenirs. Nice place to stop when you've had your fill of wineries and farmsWritten October 20, 2019
- Long Season is a quite funny name as that they are only open from Mid April to Mid October....BUT when they are open in the Spring this IS THE ONLY PLACE to go for Tomato, Pepper or other Vegetable plants. I've bought from them for the last 3 years and every year my yield has been the envy of my neighbors. They also had shishito peppers, of which I've bought several plants with great success.Written November 22, 2017
- This store is located in the same building as the North Fork Chocolate Company. I think the concept of this store is the funkier the better. They have all sorts of outdoor and indoor decorations. There is nothing that anyone needs here, but there are certainly some pieces that people who like the unusual would want.
4 stars since this place is not well marked from the road and it was more of a surprise when we went to get chocolates.Written January 31, 2022
Aquebogue Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 2:26 a.m.|