- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This is one of the better design malls that I've ever been in. There's a small park inside so children can play. Also many of the restaurants are accessible without coming inside the building. There's a large variety of shops. Something for everyone.Written November 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although one of the biggest within the top 10, I like it alot as it's manageable. Chess, archery, great eats, scooters, massage chairs, but most of all it was all walkable within reason! Best of all free a/c bus to Fuente Circle and SM Cebu.
Like all other malls it has tons of shopping, cinemas and grocery store. But the free bus was waht I liked as it got me to the circle where my hotel was and totally left on time and was clean. Thumbs up!Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- robinsons galleria mall is located along general maxilom avenue, it is very accessible by public transportation or taxi, its has provide free shuttle bus from robinson fuente. the mall is cozy, clean and not crowded. a nice place to go for shopping and dining.Written February 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- everytime i visit cebu, this market is always a staple hub to visit for dried mangoes, dried seafoods & the popular small, round pinkish chorizos. i never fail to buy danggit & class A dried squid.
the place actually stinks. the stench is so strong, it will stick to your clothes, hair and everything else that you wear, like third hand smoke. you better not go there when you are on your way to the airport or you'll be quarantined like you have a rotting skin disease. otherwise, bring extra clothes to change what you've worn while doing the market rounds.
prices here are reasonable. you can haggle for a cheaper price.Written December 16, 2020
- it's just across bai hotel in mandaue. we came here right after i was fetched from the airport to grab a quick bite one fine evening. parking was not a problem. we settled to eat seafoods in chikaan which was about to close. we were the last customers who got accommodated.
parkmall is well lit at night but it's not actually your go-to place in the city for your leisure needs.Written January 21, 2022
- Went there just few times but like in all SM's You can buy what ever You Need from cars over tv to toothpick in their pharmacy . I wish we had Shopping malls like that here . You just have one place to find everything You Need . If You cannot find your store just ask , the Workers there are all super friendly and will help You anytime !!!!!! My wife loves that place because they have make up and lipsticks from cheap to the Most expensive Brands there !!!!!Written February 12, 2019
- I’ve been a very long time customer of this place and i tell you, the grocery store is top of my list, well for a fact that its very private during weekdays and not so crowded during non rush hours is very relaxing and they made renovations to the place which makes it more presentable. Kudos!!Written April 7, 2022
- For TripAdvisor: if your most recent review is dated 2019! close - or - not update - civic 19 make a big differenceWritten October 24, 2020
- Compare to SM which is right across, APM is just an average mall with nothing to see. Though it houses some gem finds (Macys Camera, Luys Classic Tea House) its mall is consist of tenants that sell rtw clothing, toys and pirated dvds. If you're into tiangge type of stores, then its a place to visit. If not, dont bother.Written April 27, 2017
- if you are coming from fuente osmena circle walking alona gen maxilom ave. this is the first place when you can stop by, with jolibee and greenwich pizza as their main front tenant. a good place to eat and relax. very secured, well lighted and clean place.Written March 2, 2020
- sm city cebu is more crowded than sm seaside, because of its location which is located nearer to city center. it is very accessible, complete with mybus terminal located in its vicinity. the mall is clean, cool, safe and clean. a good place to shop and dine.Written March 12, 2020
- I liked this place so much.Their service was economical and I totally loved it.i m really sattisfiedWritten February 22, 2019
- they have almost all you need ,t shirts ,wallets ,medals ,shorts ,sweets ,crackers ,face towels ,prices are fair ,Written May 6, 2019
- I took a group of 18 year old Australian students to Anthill. It was a fantastic educational experience. They learned about social enterprise, ethical shopping, celebration of culture and much more. Thankyou so much Anthill!Written December 8, 2018
- Full of quirky stuff by local and independent makers. A haven for sticker, postcard, and local craft collectors <3Written June 26, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for children in Cebu City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for groups in Cebu City on Tripadvisor