Popular things to do
- Scuba Diving
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Top Picks
- Caverns & Caves
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Sporting Events
Top Attractions in Panay Island
What travellers are saying
- I enjoyed this beach afew times either walking down for the amazing sunset or having a swim. It's very nice but busy. There are many restaurants and bars also.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didn't really know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. Staff were friendly and informative. The chocolate drink was an added bonus.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was very happy I made the effort to get an etrike here. This beach is beautiful and one of the best. It's so nice to swim and peaceful blue water. Not too crowded if you walk down abit.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean and efficient.
Huge mall with friendly people and where you can find everything you want in several floorsWritten March 16, 2020
- It s on the bucket list of all the people who visit boracay. Perfect to have fun alone, with friends or with the familyWritten April 11, 2021
- This 1km mangrove eco park in Kalibo, Aklan is a must visit. Lucky for me to get in here during low peak season of tourists which is September. I was able to enjoy the place. A lot of things to do in here. You can rent a boat or kayak. Go some fishing and or plant a mangrove. Nature explorer will surely love this place. I came here on a side trip before heading to Boracay. Entrance is just Php 150.Written April 8, 2020
- This is tucked away down a side street but worth a visit if you can find it.There is a lot of history in the building so you can take a while here or be quite quick if you don't want to look at the personal effects in too much detail.Written February 24, 2020
- If you're fond of seeing historical churches and bells, come and visit! You can hug the big bell or even take a photo inside the bell!Written October 27, 2019
- It's my second time to visit this ecopark in Sagay and it still considerably satisfied me and all my friends. We rented a raft for Php 1,800 and pre-ordered lunch for Php 300 per head. We had some mussels, shrimps, oysters, fish stew and grilled fish, which we consumed with much pleasure during the cruise. The sights along the Palina estuary were very relaxing. We loved the breeze and the massage and pedicure services, too. The tour was so well organized and the staff members were all very friendly. Keep up the good work! :DWritten December 29, 2020
- The Molo Mansion, also known as the Yusay-Consing Mansion. The mansion was built in the 1920s. The Molo Mansion exhibits classical Philippine colonial architecture. The interiors have high ceilings and graceful arches. Intricate decorative carvings. The facade boasts of a Neoclassical balustrade and there are wooden double swing-out windows that open to the refreshing gardens below.Written June 15, 2022
- If you're up for some drinks and culture? The Philippines’ first brandy museum recently opened its doors in the City Of Love.Thanks to Emperador Inc. – the Philippines’ largest liquor company and the world’s largest brandy manufacturer – for giving the Ilonggos another reason to be proud. The museum offers a virtual tour of the history of brandy and wine manufacturing.It discussed how the distillery history started in the country. The display of several Fundador brandies showcased how the product had evolved from it's humble beginning to it's present look.
Visitors can attend a brandy appreciation workshop and learn more about different brandy products from leading Spanish brandy producers such as Bodegas Fundador, Bodegas San Bruno, Bodegas Terry, and Bodegas Garvey.
The museum have several brandy and even wine products being displayed for the purpose of selling them to customers who availed of the virtual tour. Prices depends on the product and it's age.The older the product the more it gets expensive. Prices ranges from 400+php to 13k+php.
If you're a coffee lover and wanted to relax, this one is a good place to go. Their Empi Frappe and Empi Brewed are just some of their best sellers. A sip or two is a good stimulant to give you a kick of the brandy-coffee. It won't disappoint.Written June 27, 2022
- Visiting this church is like travelling back in time. Although nothing is left of its original 1863 wooden structure, its actual stone structure (which dates back to post-1869) has preserved pretty much of the Gothic-Rennaissance design typical of the Spanish church constructions in Panay in the late 19th century. The interior is really lovely and the whole place is well-maintained. I particularly like its "retablo", the 16 images of female saints in its central nave, its paintings depicting biblical scenes, pulpir, etc. The square in front of it is also beautiful, particularly its tymphanum in neoclassical style, and the Molo Mansion right across it. Thumbs up!Written March 4, 2021
- My sister had her wedding in Jawili Beach. It was a sunrise wedding. The view was perfect and they said their vows as the sun rises. With all the considerations that you need to make for your usual beach wedding, it can be the perfect venue for your beach wedding!Written September 15, 2018
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Candles is here. Not too many people at the moment because of COVID so glad for that.Written January 31, 2022
- Spectacular Views !
Boat organizers, late in taking off to the islands because we have to wait for other passengers who are still having breakfast, agreed meeting time at 0800, left the port at 0835 .
Lunch included, overcooked seafoods!Written May 31, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Panay Island
- The best day trips from Panay Island according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa Bath + UFO + Helmet Diving
- Boracay Island Hopping + Helmet Diving + Hot Kawa + Mermaid Tail Pictorial
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa + Parasailing + Helmet Diving
- Boracay Island Hopping With Premium Lunch
- BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH