Tours near Aurora
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Visited on a Friday evening. They have a beautiful outdoor area which would be an amazing setting for an outdoor wedding. There was a merchant fair outside under a tent with lots of jewelry, clothing, etc. They had live music which definitely added to the vibe. Sampled some of their wines. Our favorite was the Pinot Grigio. We will definitely return.Written August 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we stayed at schaumburg and drove 35 minutes to shop during a day. good brands and discounts as every year we go thereWritten January 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous airfield. When the weather is nice, stop by and watch folks fly all kinds of airplanes, helicopters, and drones. Very friendly atmosphere and people.
You must be a current club and AMA member to fly your remote control aircraft there.
Follow the club on FB 'Flying Aces of Aurora' or instagram #auroraflyingaces or visit the website for more infoWritten May 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this is a little white hjouse with lots of goodies inside. the individual vendors hav 'stands' with their wares. lots of different stuff...and keep changing. fun for a taste of something different.Written March 19, 2019
- I had the best massage ever by Derrick. Ladies he’s amazing. I recommend 90 minutes with him and you will be renewed. I prefer semi-deep. He rubs your feet too. I felt amazing. Highly recommend this place and get Derrick!!!Written October 4, 2020
- My family and I have been to Mad Jack’s a couple times now. The food, atmosphere, and service are all pretty average for a restaurant of this variety. The menu is good, but it doesn’t feature anything super exciting or anything that I haven’t seen before. The food itself is also good, what I would expect from a place like this. Service is fine. Mad Jack’s is a good, solid restaurant. I just can’t give it five stars as it is not very unique and doesn’t ignite any sort of excitement.Written June 20, 2020
- The massage was wonderful. Extremely annoyed that they charged me tax on a gift card I was given. Terrible! Kitchen didn't open till 11:00a.m. and my massage ended at 10:00a.m. Need to get better practices!Written January 26, 2023
- Surprised my mom with a day spa package purchased from Groupon. It included a facial, a massage, use of whirlpool, steam or sauna room and lunch for both of us. Had it not been a fantastic deal via Groupon and I had paid the full price for it, I would have been thoroughly disappointed. The place needs a real update; the waiting areas have overstuffed leather furniture that has wear to it, the rooms are decorated in an 80's Roman theme with cheap looking wallpaper and columns, and the place needs painted. The shower in the woman's changing room was out of order and the bathroom door lock didn't work. Their treatment rooms were small and cramped with the paint coming off of the cabinets and the massage table and facial tables were not comfortable. I will note that their lockers were very secured with a digital mechanism so you can feel confident your belongings are safe. This facility is not for people who have difficulty with stairs as you go up and down and back and forth between multiple floors with three flights of stairs. Another positive note is the restaurant, although it was extremely awkward sitting in the restaurant in our complimentary bathrobes, the food was absolutely delicious and the staff were attentive. The massage and facial staff were not mean, but definitely not friendly either. Even if I was able to get another incredible package through Groupon, I wouldn't return.Written August 28, 2017
Aurora Attractions Information
|Tuesday 8:40 p.m.|