Top Attractions in Maceio
What travellers are saying
- It’s a beautiful and tranquil beach not far from the city center. It wasn’t crowded and the beach was clean.Written December 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I live in maceio. I like Pajuçara Beach because its waters are almost warm. You will not find great waves. Beach safe for children. There is a good distance between the "sand" and the sea. You can use it for walking. There is ample space. And beach umbrellas and mineral water and food offer. Not far away, there is the famous natural pool of Pajuçara that you can go there with "jangadas" , typical boats of the region. The beach of Pajuçara is great, this evaluation is of its beginning, closer to the neighborhood of Jaraguá. Come and visit Maceió. You and your family will want to visit again if they are well guided. Be careful about safety.Written December 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to go the coral reef of Maceió, go to Pajuçara Beach, close to life-saving post where the sailing boats departs. I suggest you contact Mr Zezinho, who can be reached by whatsapp (only in Portuguese). He is the "boat's capitan" and a very polite and easygoing person who do this tour in his own sailing boat between the coral reef, specially in a exclusive area that other sailing boats don't go. His contact is: +55 82 9919-2874. The tour's time relies on the tides, and happens once a day. At least the duration is around 2 hours on average.Written April 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ponta Verde Beach is a beautiful place to visit, there is a lot of activities that can be done, like windsurf and kaiake. You also can take a boat and visit the natural pools and dive to observe the Sea Life up close. This was the best experience that I had in Maceió.
There is activities that you can do at night as well, like have a delicious dinner in one of many restaurants on the beachfront or have a drink on some pub. Here you have so many opitions, you need to come.Written July 28, 2019
- Carro Quebrado is the best beach of Alagoas state in my opinion. You can see amazing landscape if you walk from Ponta de Gamela Beach. You can see reefs, cliffs and coconut trees in the same place and the sea has beautiful colour. I recommend to have lunch at Capitão Nikolas restaurant that offers live music, pool and great drinks and local sea food.
Call Naturae Turismo to book a day tour from Maceió city. Whatsapp: +5581973080515Written December 11, 2020
- The place is free to walk in. There are several options of stores to purchase local art and crafts. There are restaurants and food options nearby.Written October 14, 2017
- Lovely beach to spend a couple of hours or have a dinner before heads up somewhere else, also a nice view from the restaurant up the hillWritten March 11, 2019
- Parque Shopping is one of the most beautiful Maceió's malls. In a priviledged location, it is possible to see the ocean from the modern food court while you try any kind of meal you can imagine. With a variety of stores, it is not hard to find exclusive products and services. Unfortunately, the exclusivity offered by the mall comes with expensive prices at the parking and the cinema. As a mall with expensive stores, it receive less people than the others, then it is more comfortable to walk. The people who visit the mall have a high purchasing power and we can see that the kinds of services found at the mall are famous stores and restaurants like Outback, Calvin Klein, John John, Pandora, etc.Written July 28, 2019
- I recommend the Lounge space. Comfortable . Great staff. Beto was our waiter and he was great. The beach is awesome. Transparent, hot water and very calm. Good food. We had a wonderful day!!!!Written January 8, 2020
- The color of the water is really nice and the beach is great, there are many nice restaurants within walking distance and the area is very safe because there are police walking up and down the whole time.Written August 20, 2020
- If you are kind of tired of the buzz of Pajuçara and all you want is rest and beautiful coconut trees not very far off, head there. The sea is great, it is not very crowded, and there are a few beach hut selling you caipirinhas and coconut water. You wont regret it!Written February 16, 2016
- This beach is mostly for local residents, beach-house owners. Pure relaxation. You can enjoy a pretty calm beach, visit natural pools, go for a walk.Written January 29, 2016
- ... and have a delicious walk along the beach, with soft white sand and a beautiful view of the ocean. Everything is incredibly beautiful at this beach where you see the little fish and birds having their meals. Pay attention to the tide: sometimes the waters get rough and it is not wise to get it.
Near the mermaid statue there is a natural pool, very calm and nice, but the many bars around low the standards a little bit. They don't have much structure for tourists. And hygiene as well.Written April 21, 2015
- Located in the historical centre of Maceio, stands this proud church, that has recently undergone a full renovation, the interior is quite pretty, overall worth a visit.Written December 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Maceio
Maceio Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 5:08 p.m.|